Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord

"Kill three high-profile murderers. This is defined as players who have the highest body count at the start of a given day."​
perhaps i have treated u too harshly
can u tell us what that day is?

do u get told which players u have to kill? this wincon doesnt make sense alone. there could be tied number of kills as well

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
perhaps i have treated u too harshly
can u tell us what that day is?

do u get told which players u have to kill? this wincon doesnt make sense alone. there could be tied number of kills as well

"At the start of the day phase, I'm told of the role name that has the highest kill total in the game. I then need to kill them. I do that three times, I leave the game. As fr what Day, I said "of a given day" - which means that on any Day Phase, with the exception of today, this applies."​

Emil

Certified Memelord

"At the start of the day phase, I'm told of the role name that has the highest kill total in the game. I then need to kill them. I do that three times, I leave the game. As fr what Day, I said "of a given day" - which means that on any Day Phase, with the exception of today, this applies."​
say no more
we'll reevaluate day 3

btw kind of lame u claimed indie. wud be far more impressive if u win without doing so.
can u be verified as indie and not mafia anytime in the future via actions?

"Are you going to make a proper response now that your pointless griefing is out of the way?"​
I don’t think so lol.

It didn’t ping me as AI so I wanted an explanation lol. Plus I wanted to see you lay out your thoughts. Now that you’ve claimed indie not so worried about trying to solve you that way lol.

As for Ekko his entrance didn’t bother me even after I re-read or after you’ve explained it.

Evening fellas, I hope you're having a wonderful day.

Let me suggest that instead of lynching Tac lets instead lynch the good Doctor

Vote Lynch Dr_Professor83

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ratchet can u kill anyone or has to be someone who has high body count. u shud understand why the former will get us to raise eyebrows regarding ur slot

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
say no more
we'll reevaluate day 3

btw kind of lame u claimed indie. wud be far more impressive if u win without doing so.
can u be verified as indie and not mafia anytime in the future via actions?

"Whether or not you are impressed is of little concern to me. No, I can't really, you'll just have to take my word for it, until my deed proves it for me of course. I will probably require an amp for my kills so I see this as a temporary PoE-cleansing arrangement.​

Emil

Certified Memelord
I haven't read anything today and I'm pro town indie.

My primary wincon is to survive and my secondary wincon is to keep my target alive. I'm sort of like a guardian angel from town of salem.
another..

looks like ppl still continue doing this even after last game

Status
Not open for further replies.