Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Wait, Ratchet did not already claim to be an indie AGAIN, hasn´t he? :steef:
After last round, seriously?
He did, here's the current state of the game

Claims/Flips
Juliet - GA/Survivor Indie
Ratchet - Killer killer Indie (Gets the name of a character with the most kills so far in the game and has to kill them, Needs 3 kills to achieve wincon)
Blue - Developer Indie (More abilities throughout the game, Needs to kill a certain mystery character to achieve wincon)
Grammaton - Miller (Beer)

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Very weak to deduce that he’s a scum directly from this little interaction.

And what do you think of Pein? He also scum since they are distancing.
have you ever seen how those 2 are? Pein gladly admits all he does is sheep ekko so when they're not doing that is very telling

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Geezus

This focus on my waifubro everytime he's indie is so weird.

What's even the reason behind it?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
hard for them to win when you're killing them

"If they spread their kills, then they can try to mitigate it. I'm mostly Pro-Town, yes. But I don't care what the alignment of my targets are, personally. So they have no real need to gun for me provided they accept that I'm a double-edged sword here."​

He did, here's the current state of the game

Claims/Flips
Juliet - GA/Survivor Indie
Ratchet - Killer killer Indie (Gets the name of a character with the most kills so far in the game and has to kill them, Needs 3 kills to achieve wincon)
Blue - Developer Indie (More abilities throughout the game, Needs to kill a certain mystery character to achieve wincon)
Grammaton - Miller (Beer)
:sweat:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Read till page 20 but before I move forward there is something which caught my eye

"This means both Bernkastel and Lambdadelta are here. This is important, because if they work together, they cannot lose."​
Ratchet made this post on page 1 about "The witch of certainty and The witch of miracles " mentioned in the Day 1 WU.

It sounded weird to me because I was like why he said "if they work together then they won't lose" so openly?

Isn't this sound like giving hint to these two roles to work together?

This becomes more weird when ratchet in his next post on page 1 itself marked these two roles in red like they are scum roles

Then later ratchet claimed indie.

However, I noticed that flowa was defending ratchet and she wanted us to move on from ratchet.

I don't see this as coincidence especially when we were just 18-20 pages in during day 1

Ratchet

:shame:

@Ratchet What in the world made you think that would be a good idea?
I don´t even buy it this time. Because making the same mistake twice in a row directly after last round seems too irrational to me. Unless he got a jester role or rolled scum this time.

"I've always played it like this. I don't see any reason to change when I remain consistent. Your insistence that it's a mistake is loaded, because I don't believe it to be a mistake at all. If people would rather go out of their way to be difficult, that's their problem. I'm not Ekkologix. I don't willfully go out of my way to make it difficult to work with me in these games."​

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Read till page 20 but before I move forward there is something which caught my eye

Ratchet made this post on page 1 about "The witch of certainty and The witch of miracles " mentioned in the Day 1 WU.

It sounded weird to me because I was like why he said "if they work together then they won't lose" so openly?

This becomes more weird when ratchet in his next post on page 1 itself marked these two roles in red like they are scum roles

However, I noticed that flowa was defending ratchet and she wanted us to move on from ratchet.

I don't see this as coincidence especially when we were just 18-20 pages in during day 1
Flowa has also used several gifs of witches

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
tbh i thought he just did that because before someone just bolded white words and that wasn't visible enough
Even if I assume he did that to highlight then also him bringing that up is like giving hint and then flowa coming in defending ratchet and asking people to move away from ratchet is kind of weird

J

Joygirl1

Honestly, after last round we talked about the issues of claiming and also why it´s almonst never a good idea to claim indie. Plus in the opening post Fuji stated that he heavily advises against it. And now we already have 3 people claimed indies :kaidowhat:
Excuse my question but: What´s wrong with you guys? xD

Even if I assume he did that to highlight then also him bringing that up is like giving hint and then flowa coming in defending ratchet and asking people to move away from ratchet is kind of weird
i mean, is there a reason to decide on his lynch already? he should be be somewhat easy to confirm

Ratchet

"I bolded all of the claimed roles in red. Not just those two. Bernkastel is the avy I'm using now, she's also my submission. As for them working together, I have to explain some flavour here, so bear with. I used Red because red text in the flavour has significance as it serves as your proofs to figure out the puzzle.

Bernkastel is the Witch of Miracles. That's what she governs. As long as the possibility of an outcome is not 0, she can find a way to make said outcome come true.

Lambdadelta is the Witch of Certainty. She can increase the liklihood of an outcome to become certain, i.e. 1 (if we're using probability scales).

In the flavour, they are somewhat opposed. Lambdadelta is rooting for a tie result, while Bernkastel is rooting for Mystery to beat Fantasy. As a result, they agree that if Fantasy looks like it's going to win, then they can work together to beat Fantasy, until Mystery has a chance again, to which they'll go back to being opposed. The video below establishes what I'm saying. I have no idea what their alignments are, as flavour has no bearing on alignment. Otherwise, I'd say they'd both be a form of Indie."

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Honestly, after last round we talked about the issues of claiming and also why it´s almonst never a good idea to claim indie. Plus in the opening post Fuji stated that he heavily advises against it. And now we already have 3 people claimed indies :kaidowhat:
Excuse my question but: What´s wrong with you guys? xD
I completely missed that talk

I rate this post based, and redpilled.

[Vote lynch Flower]

Status
Not open for further replies.