Versus Battle Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia (Fairy Tail) vs Sosuke Aizen and Yhwach (Bleach) vs Madara Uchiha and Kaguya Otsutsuki (Naruto)

Interesting, but there are few points I disagree with like Zeref isn't stronger than Irene and August as they wouldn't follow him if he wasn't stronger. He is and could do attacks as strong Acnologia or even a bit more as Acnologia vouched on his power when they meet up and that is before FH. Pretty sure those two on their final forms are multiple continent or better yet given their Time and Space could destroy universe in that same level like many in Naruto and Bleach scale as well, but I do acknowledge about Bleach and Yhwach is only thing I see as most difficult, but let's say they all are prepared and planned ahead on knowing each others abilities, who you think will still win?
Zeref was terrified of Acnologia - he literally lived in fear of him.
August followed him because he was Zeref's legit son
Irene followed him because she had a place of belonging
Its not all down to strength
If FH Zeref was as strong as you think, he'd have never lost. Fact is Natsu won the fight as a high tier. Power of friendship blabla I know, but Zeref, with the power at his disposal, if he was truly godly, would never have even taken one attack head on. Natsu would never even cause any damage. Zeref in base is much weaker than most people think he was. FH was only a buff to his speed and a few new spells which didn't make him any more powerful in any regard other than his evasive abilities.

Irene's Universe 1 affected the country of Fiore. Thats the biggest scale thing we've seen in FT and that magic didn't even pertain to any form of destructive power, just massive range. In terms of pure destruction, the top of the list is Acnologia "destroying" Tenroujima, which is a very small island.

With knowledge of Yhwach's ability? That makes no difference. Even if you took away an enormous advantage Yhwach has because of Almighty by giving everyone the knowledge they need straight up, he still knows how they will act and what they will do. He still knows exactly how to counter it. To defeat Yhwach, you need to literally exhibit power that surpasses his own many times over, to the point where he can't actually do anything about it; you'll only see that when you get to top tier Toriko characters or namek saga characters from DB.

The whole point of Almighty is you cannot counter it. Change any measures youd like, he still wins.

Zeref was terrified of Acnologia - he literally lived in fear of him.
August followed him because he was Zeref's legit son
Irene followed him because she had a place of belonging
Its not all down to strength
If FH Zeref was as strong as you think, he'd have never lost. Fact is Natsu won the fight as a high tier. Power of friendship blabla I know, but Zeref, with the power at his disposal, if he was truly godly, would never have even taken one attack head on. Natsu would never even cause any damage. Zeref in base is much weaker than most people think he was. FH was only a buff to his speed and a few new spells which didn't make him any more powerful in any regard other than his evasive abilities.

Irene's Universe 1 affected the country of Fiore. Thats the biggest scale thing we've seen in FT and that magic didn't even pertain to any form of destructive power, just massive range. In terms of pure destruction, the top of the list is Acnologia "destroying" Tenroujima, which is a very small island.

With knowledge of Yhwach's ability? That makes no difference. Even if you took away an enormous advantage Yhwach has because of Almighty by giving everyone the knowledge they need straight up, he still knows how they will act and what they will do. He still knows exactly how to counter it. To defeat Yhwach, you need to literally exhibit power that surpasses his own many times over, to the point where he can't actually do anything about it; you'll only see that when you get to top tier Toriko characters or namek saga characters from DB.

The whole point of Almighty is you cannot counter it. Change any measures youd like, he still wins.
Still Zeref was strongest of all in his kingdom, that been stated and justify as they even fear on angering him. They aren't stronger than Zeref by any means at all. FH Zeref is beyond that since his regular state and again if your going add rushed and BS moments, we can do same to what happen to Naruto and Bleach alike who final bosses got defeated in bad ways. We not counting qualities of what happen, we making our own and their powers unrestrained and quality that fits right with them.

Acnologia was even holding back as he destroyed the island, so he much more powerful than that. Adding in Time Rift and he is beyond many others on his end.

Even preparing, they wouldn't go back in time or change space to disrupt his flow of looking back in time? Is Almighty really that hax?

Bleach is fodder compare to other strong stuff.

Magi,FMA,DB,GL,Marvel,DC,KH and a TON of other n1ggas shits on Bleach
Clueless. Absolutely clueless. Of that list, only DB, Marvel and DC shit on bleach (not that I even know what KH and TON are?)

I already mentioned DB and GL. Stop being a mong. What I was trying to say is Bleach shits all over the NV and the NV shits all over the FTV (and by quite some distance too)

Don't know about KH and TON either but Magi would for sure stomp Bleach verse, they are even higher then DB in the end of manga xD.
True. For Magi Gods the verse of Bleach is only like a comicbook. They exist in a different league. Sinbad alone crushes a universe and his God with his own hand and rewrite the universe. Also the Hax in Magi is a bit more broken.

Bleach is fodder compare to other strong stuff.

Magi,FMA,DB,GL,Marvel,DC,KH and a TON of other n1ggas shits on Bleach
Also fodder compared to Saint Seiya, Bastard!!, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Demonbane, Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, Dies Irae, Noein, Brynhildr in the Darkness, Lessa, Soul Cartel, Image-Comics, The Dark Tower, The Lovecraftverse, The Elder Scrolls, Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, and i probably forget around 100 other fictional verses.
That doesn´t mean Bleach is weak. It only means that Bleach doesn´t play in the High, Top and God Tiers league from fictional verses. They are probably part of the Elite from the mid-tier fictional verses. Based on hax they outclasses the HST, include NnT and Fairy Tail. Probably around Highschool DxD and Black Clover.

Last edited:
Still Zeref was strongest of all in his kingdom, that been stated and justify as they even fear on angering him. They aren't stronger than Zeref by any means at all. FH Zeref is beyond that since his regular state and again if your going add rushed and BS moments, we can do same to what happen to Naruto and Bleach alike who final bosses got defeated in bad ways. We not counting qualities of what happen, we making our own and their powers unrestrained and quality that fits right with them.

Acnologia was even holding back as he destroyed the island, so he much more powerful than that. Adding in Time Rift and he is beyond many others on his end.

Even preparing, they wouldn't go back in time or change space to disrupt his flow of looking back in time? Is Almighty really that hax?
So you've never read Bleach, I take it

Before even getting to Almighty lets talk about Aizen first

Aizen's ability, Kyoka Suigetsu, is complete and utter hypnosis. Not just any hypnosis where he can force behaviour (though he can do that), he can affect senses, images, behaviour, heck, even the physical world around him with hypnosis. All that needs to happen is you see his sword. There is no way of escaping the hypnosis under any circumstances - this makes it far superior to the Infinite Tsukoyomi and that's just one of his abilities

The other thing with Bleach is, as a spirit, Aizen is inperceivable to non-spirits or quincies, meaning Madara and Kaguya wouldn't know he's there. That means that either a) Kyoka Suigetsu doesnt work or b) he can be perceived and it does work

Aizen has further feats from here including soloing all at once a list of the following characters (bold is top tier, italic is high tier etc). Please bare in mind that one of the top tiers below in question on his own had more destructive power than the Jyuubi/Jyuubito/Jyuubidara, without ever even showing what he was physically capable of to the fullest, while the other has the ability to reality warp - like, infinity stone (comic) level stuff, as long as he follows a few set rules.

Aizen won vs Yamamoto, Soi Feng, Shunsui, Rojuro, Shinji, Toshiro, Tetsuzaemon, Lisa, Kensei, Komamura, Shuhei, Ikkaku, Rangiku and a few others.

And not only that - he neg diffed them. He didn't even use Kyoka Suigetsu. This was done purely on his physical ability alone. And that was BEFORE he absorbed the Hogyoku.

Now, when he absorbed the Hogyoku, to put this into perspective like Dragonball Super, his reiatsu was inperceivable, just like how God Ki was inperceivable to mortals. He powered up so much that people couldn't even measure how powerful he was. Every casual swing of his sword destroyed mountains (as did Ichigos, so there is some context needed but still), and THEN he transformed, not just once, but TWICE. The thing is with this, the Hogyoku is a manifestation of desire. Aizen desired to be the perfect being, so every time he realised he was losing to Ichigo, he got stronger. He literally had an infinite ceiling and it is impossible to scale exactly how strong he became - other than the fact he was weaker than Yhwach. If this is the version of Aizen fighting here, then yeah, nobody can win, he will just keep getting stronger. Oh. And he cant be killed with the Hogyoku either.

Now as for Yhwach... oh boy where do I begin?
A lot of people, including characters that fought Aizen, thought that if Yamamoto was fighting all-out, he could defeat Aizen. Though I doubt it because Yamamoto was under Aizens permanent hypnosis, in terms of raw power, Yamamoto might have been superior. Heck, a character called Ichibei, who literally had the power to remove power from people, was also considered by many to be more powerful than Aizen, and Yhwach (not fully powered up either) mid diffed the guy.

Anyway, Yhwach.
Here's a list of what he can do without Almighty:
1. infinite healing
2. soul absorption - like, remotely. It's far superior to the Rinnegan version
3. he can self-restore his own power and the powers he distributed to his subordinates, which include:
a) infinitely getting stronger
b) unstoppable attacks
c) being unkillable
d) turning imagination into reality - reality warping of the highest order
amongst others
4. He can infuse his reiatsu in others. Think Orochimaru in cursed seal type shit. Dude could never die - he had an 'immortal' body, and many other bodies to manifest himself from
5. With the quincy technique called Blut he was unharmed by nuclear-blast level attacks, think Juubi bijuudama level stuff
6. He can consume people's life forces slowly by merely being in their vacinity - this is involuntary, it just happens.
7. He can travel through his own shadows, so he has his own S/T style stuff
8. He had launched spirit arrows with a range far enough to cover the entire spiritual dimension (there is no way to scale this, but let's just say it's AT LEAST national level)
9. Matter transmutation on an enormous level - he converted the Seireitei into Ice - the Seireitei is at least the same size as Tokyo

All of this is also confirmed not all he is capable of.

Here's what Almighty can do:
The Almighty grants him the ability to see the future, but not just one future, ALL futures. As a result, he always knows exactly what you're going to do. Think CoO but with absolutely no limits on the scale of time. He can register all information instantly and act accordingly. But the real kicker is his ability to manipulate the future. Like, to the point where if he were to die, he can change that. If his opponent were to block, he can change that. He can literally change his opponents actions.

The dude is so OP that Kubo, albeit rushed, could not even surmise a way for Ichigo to win their fight other than 'Ichigo's spiritual power was just that strong'.

So yeah, god tier bleach characters are literally dragonball z namek saga characters with extra steps.

jutsu no Index, Demonbane, Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, Dies Irae, Noein, Brynhildr in the Darkness, Lessa, Soul Cartel, Image-Comics, The Dark Tower, The Lovecraftverse, The Elder Scrolls, Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, and i probably forget around 100 other fictional verses.
The point I was making is Bleach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.... FT

Also, fuck no, for half of those verses.

The point I was making is Bleach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.... FT
Ah, ok. Well that is actually true, but we shouldn´t forget that atleast Zeref has some better hax based on time manip. Iirc no one in Bleach has time hax, and no Almighty is only some kind of Fate Manipulation.

Also, fuck no, for half of those verses.
Which of them?

@Cao Cao
You can explain this one? You know it far better and also have the panels.
But simple from what I read, Magi godtiers are even above universe lvl so yes.
Sure, that is easy:

Sinbad, when he was a God destroyed the God Ill Illah, who rules above Alma Toran. Alma Toran is a universe, or better a space-time continuum. Ill Illah created a new universe and both are destroyed by Sinbad with one hand. And before someone claim that is not a universe. Look at this. There exist also higher conceptual Gods, since the hierarchy of Gods in Magi is an infinite ladder. Realities in the Sacred Palace are only books. A god like Sinbad, is just part of the story of a higher god.

Ah, ok. Well that is actually true, but we shouldn´t forget that atleast Zeref has some better hax based on time manip. Iirc no one in Bleach has time hax, and no Almighty is only some kind of Fate Manipulation.

Which of them?
Elder Scrolls and Tensei Shitara at the very least. I dont know about half of them. Again, my point is not that Bleach is Godly. My point is that out of the more... let's call them earthly, power scales. It's probably top aside from Toriko out of Shounen BM.

Sure, that is easy:

Sinbad, when he was a God destroyed the God Ill Illah, who rules above Alma Toran. Alma Toran is a universe, or better a space-time continuum. Ill Illah created a new universe and both are destroyed by Sinbad with one hand. And before someone claim that is not a universe. Look at this. There exist also higher conceptual Gods, since the hierarchy of Gods in Magi is an infinite ladder. Realities in the Sacred Palace are only books. A god like Sinbad, is just part of the story of a higher god.
Nice, fair enough

I stopped reading it at like Ch. 250 iirc - i find that hard to believe given what I know but I will take your word for it. That being said, in terms of the earthly characters of Magi, which I had in mind, there is no comparison.

Elder Scrolls and Tensei Shitara at the very least. I dont know about half of them.
Elder Scrolls based on the lore have different planes of existence. By feats i could agree, by lore the Gods from TES are one of the most powerful beings in fiction, without wank. The cosmology is a bit more complex and isn´t only based on the fights in Tamriel.

I don´t know the manga or anime of Tensei Shitara, i only knew the novel a bit. And believe me or not, they are powerful enough to neg diff. the entire Dragonball cast. Novels are often different from the Manga.

Again, my point is Bleach is Godly. My point is that out of the more... let's call them earthly, power scales. It's probably top aside from Toriko out of Shounen BM.
But was is this godly mean at this point? o.O
Based on the most Shounen they have tons of hax, that is true. But even Shounen have some verses who plays in a different league. I don´t talk about Naruto, One Piece, or Fairy Tail. I am sure, Bleach would be a nightmare for those verses.

It still insane how op Magi verse became later in the manga, just looking at this panel:
This is why bringing Gods as active characters into a verse is always a bad idea lmao

DBZ went from Galactic level threat in Majin Buu to Goku vs Beerus (both holding back) can destroy the universe in 3 clashes, to multiversal beings 6v1 losing to Beerus, to a literal TOAA level character.

Nice, fair enough

I stopped reading it at like Ch. 250 iirc - i find that hard to believe given what I know but I will take your word for it. That being said, in terms of the earthly characters of Magi, which I had in mind, there is no comparison.
Thanks. There is even more, but it is hard to find all relevant pages. If it would be a novel, i wouldn´t even try to search for the feats and statements, since it takes to long time, lol. Magi get a realy extrem power up at the end.

There are also verses like Saint Seiya who has some insane hax and feats and the end as well. A verse like Bastard!! doesn´t have realy universal feats, but one of the most unfairs abilities in fights. The same with Medaka Box for example, or Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Thanks. There is even more, but it is hard to find all relevant pages. If it would be a novel, i wouldn´t even try to search for the feats and statements, since it takes to long time, lol. Magi get a realy extrem power up at the end.

There are also verses like Saint Seiya who has some insane hax and feats and the end as well. A verse like Bastard!! doesn´t have realy universal feats, but one of the most unfairs abilities in fights. The same with Medaka Box for example, or Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
I'll take your word for it

But staying on topic

Even if infinite tsukoyomi is the most hax thing in Naruto, there's at least 5 characters in Bleach who can accomplish similar levels of destruction without need of a grand master plan. They can just do it. Bleachverse >>>>>> NV, and that shits on FT. The only thing Zeref has is time, which is useless before Almighty, plus, he seemed very incompetent at it given he managed to lose a fight to a fire-breathing battle junky with no feats more impressive than exploding a castle with one of his strongest techs.

I'll take your word for it

But staying on topic

Even if infinite tsukoyomi is the most hax thing in Naruto, there's at least 5 characters in Bleach who can accomplish similar levels of destruction without need of a grand master plan. They can just do it. Bleachverse >>>>>> NV, and that shits on FT.
Based on hax i see no one in Naruto beating here someone like Aizen for example. His Hogyoku gives him a unfair regeneration advantage, also most of the abilities are soul-raping. There is no valid reason why his Reijatsu wouldn´t kill many Naruto characters just by Aizen his presence. There are also people like Yamamoto, Ichibe, Yhwach etc. But we don´t need to go that far. Someone like Baraggan already is cancer for the Narutoverse. Based on destruction powers i would give Naruto the advantage, but based on Hax they don´t have a realistic chance.

Based on Fairy Tail i only see Zeref with FH who is very hard to kill. But that´s all. Every other one is fodder, unless the 100 years quest brings up some good feats.