Future Events BREAKING : Luffy vs Akainu 100% CONFIRMED by SBS VOLUME 59 !!!

I love how you bring up the SBS all the time when it fits your agenda but you always ignores that
He will say that this was a pure troll statement, or otherwise Big Mom as a mother would be stronger than Kaido too. Dismissing that Oda just wanted to convey some information through an amusing statement. In this case, answering a question regarding power levels that uses Akainu as a measurement and dismissing Akainu, as he sees Kaido more fitting when it comes to talking about "strongest".

Today I bring you FACTUAL evidence that Luffy vs Akainu is 100% happening with arguments that no amount of copium will be able to DEAL WITH :cheers:

So recently a friend of mine told me that if we look at SBS 59 in JAPANESE, there was an element that was left out in the English translation

Indeed in this SBS, Oda answers someone who asked him about how he had forgot to draw Garp's scar in previous occurences and Oda's answer is quite interesting, he jokes that it is a special scar which "aches" or "tingles" when "因縁の敵" is nearby

The VIZ translation translates 因縁の敵 by "an enemy he hates"

HOWOEVER looking at the raw text and possible translations online we got something very different here :cheers:

Interestingly enough this same term is also used to refer to Shanks' relationship to Blackbeard in a databook where his scar is also mentioned :cheers:

Now of course you're going to ask "B-but how does that relate to Luffy and Akainu being guaranteed to fight" ?

Welp It's pretty easy, Luffy's scar aches the same way that Shanks' does when he sees/mentions BB or when Kaido remembers Oden :cheers:

TL:DR : According to ODA, Luffy and Akainu are FATEFUL RIVALS/ENEMIES AND ARE DESTINED TO FIGHT :cheers:

@MarineHQ62 @AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Godbuggy @comrade @MonsterKaido @Tejas @Swallalala @Hanzo hattori
etc etc etc
Yes Bakazuki is getting mid diffed or lower

He will say that this was a pure troll statement, or otherwise Big Mom as a mother would be stronger than Kaido too. Dismissing that Oda just wanted to convey some information through an amusing statement. In this case, answering a question regarding power levels that uses Akainu as a measurement and dismissing Akainu, as he sees Kaido more fitting when it comes to talking about "strongest".
I will never understand the "ThIs WaS a JoKe AnSwEr By OdA".Because the Question was not 100% serious or relevant to the Manga?Fact is,in Odas mind and his story,is Kaido>Akainu hence the "not even Kaido can defeat a angry mother".

Sank Luffy v Akainu gonna go the same way as Law Luffy v Doffy
Sabo get shitstomped by Akainu then Monkey D. Jesus mid diff Akainu after Nika G7
The way I see it g4 luffy fights akainu and gives him a good fight and a punch like kaido in 1000 to "equate" ace's death and fights a bit more followed by sabo coming and continuing the fight and luffy will go on to fight bigger fish in imu
Post automatically merged:

Oda also said Papazuki would only take one year to become PK, whereas Roger took, what, all his life? And Crydo + Meme and even Teach will never become PK after spending all their lives into it. :milaugh:

Shit-talking a GOAT like Papazuki will never end well. :myman:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AdmiralKinyagi
@Extravlad
@Light D Lamperouge
@Finalbeta
So you accept Kaido > Akainu then? I am fine with akainu being a PK in one year.