Future Events Yamato and Zoro

Zoro is sleeping tight right now, ZKK is over for most, and not over for a few.. Myself i really don't know about ZKK..

What i do know is that there are 2 recurrent themes in Wano with Luffy and Yamato..

1. We love Oden

2. We love the Samurai

Weird isn't it that those 2 statements are separated since Oden is a Samurai himself..

Yamato loves Oden so much that she's trying to impersonate him in a somewhat clumsy awkward way.. She loves Oden just like
Roger, Luffy and everyone did because he represents a larger than life character, a bewitching charisma or at least that is what
Oda is trying to convey..

However Yamato is not attempting to become the Samurai part of Oden for some reason, yet she admires Oden therefore she also love Samurai as well.. As a kid Yamato asked Ushimaru if she could grow into a Samurai even if she's Hungry and he replied with
the rethorical question that she was Oden was she not.. Without a doubt Yamato loves Samurai..

Now Yamato will soon join the Strawhats and in that same manner with Oden, Luffy too portrays a larger than life character, the
next Joyboy.. Remember Yamato told Luffy that maybe he was more Oden than her.. And so that's for this reason Yamato stood witness
to Luffy's(Joyboy) awakening, his insanely amazing gear 5 power display..

The last point to cover is Yamato's love for Samurai..

The person who represent the Samurai themselves, none other than the Strawhat pirate Roronoa Zoro..
Wano and Yamato's character arc might not be over until she behold the pinnacle of swordsmanship and the embodiment of the Samurai
spirit within Zorojuro..

l Believe Yamato has to observe an incredible feat from Zorojuro in Wano..

What do you think?..

No
Post automatically merged:

Zoro isn’t even a samurai, he’s a pirate swordsman he shares some values with them but not everything
I have seen people claim that Luffy is the monster samurai. How does that make sense? Luffy is even less of a samurai like character than Zoro. Zoro isn’t a samurai but the comparison is valid considering he does seem to be a character who follows the bushido code.

Not the people but the mentality of the samurai, mr. Bushido and so on..

Wasn't it you who made the comparison of Zoro being introduced starving and Ushimaru saying Samurai do not get hungry?.. Or the overall theme that Warriors of Wano do not get hungry..
Yes Zoro has parallels to some of these people but they didnt go anywhere so he isnt a representative of these people

Oden wasn't next-level-shocked by Roger's RHM Rayleigh lol, only Roger and WB.
Luffy carries the will of Roger (as the next PK), Garp (through lineage) and WB (through Ace).

What did he learn on Shimotsuki Koshiro's dojo? :zorothink:
He learned SWORDSMANSHIP
Post automatically merged:

I have seen people claim that Luffy is the monster samurai. How does that make sense? Luffy is even less of a samurai like character than Zoro. Zoro isn’t a samurai but the comparison is valid considering he does seem to be a character who follows the bushido code.
The monster samurai would be a future Momo tbh, Luffy and Zoro are just pirates one is a pirate captain and the other is a pirate swordsman it’s that simple

Yes Zoro has parallels to some of these people but they didnt go anywhere so he isnt a representative of these people
Well i think within the Strawhat crew which she will be part of, Luffy symbolize her love for Oden and Zoro her love for
the Samurai.. So she would have to witness Zoro at his peak just like she saw Luffy..