D

Deleted member 5014

He was also able to clash with Shanks equally before he lost his arm and in the Ace novels it was implied that losing his arm made him weaker so that would mean Mihawk>Shanks
World strongest swordsman, so what??? Did it even mentioned that he defeated Shanks??? Bro, that is just your headcanon😑
And also their last fight was 12 years ago... Remember that

World strongest swordsman, so what??? Did it even mentioned that he defeated Shanks??? Bro, that is just your headcanon😑
"so what" that means he is the strongest.
That means he is stronger than all other swordsmen
Shanks utilises a sword
Shanks is a swordsman
Mihawk stronger than all swordsman
Mihawk stronger than Shanks.

Do you get it now? I explain it so that a baby would understand. If you do not understand, you are dumber than a baby.
Post automatically merged:

And also their last fight was 12 years ago... Remember that
So what if it happened 12 years ago?

"so what" that means he is the strongest.
That means he is stronger than all other swordsmen
Shanks utilises a sword
Shanks is a swordsman
Mihawk stronger than all swordsman
Mihawk stronger than Shanks.

Do you get it now? I explain it so that a baby would understand. If you do not understand, you are dumber than a baby.

So what if it happened 12 years ago?
World's strongest swordman
Mean in technique man, not in power

World's strongest swordman
Mean in technique man, not in power
No...
He is the strongest swordsman
He is the strongest person who uses a sword.
Doesn't mean anything about technique that would be "most SKILLED swordsman"

You are the dumber you know, do you even know Shanks real power???? MAN, Just wait when Shanks real power revealed before you say Mihawk > Shanks... They did not even fight recently..😑😑😑
No words In the manga did it says Mihawk is stronger and defeated Shanks, so I will never EVER believe your argument until i saw those proofs...
In the manga it is stated he is the STRONGEST swordsman. You're so dumb:suresure::suresure:

No...
He is the strongest swordsman
He is the strongest person who uses a sword.
Doesn't mean anything about technique that would be "most SKILLED swordsman"
Yes most skilled
You can see when he fought zoro
He stopped his technique, he saw through his technique, if it wasn't that I don't know what you are talking about

people still belive in zkk?
more than believing it seems most fans want some thing to make ending of this shitty ark better for them
its not just zkk we have raid failing, awaken kaido/Bm, better flash back for kaido, or hope for something extra that make this shit better for them

im also hope to see something that make it better for me i prefer some thing good for shp in term of character or some interesting lore/info at this point my wxpectation is very low right now and i think oda still will do shitty thing to make it even lower than it is

You are the dumber you know, do you even know Shanks real power???? MAN, Just wait when Shanks real power revealed before you say Mihawk > Shanks... They did not even fight recently..😑😑😑
No words In the manga did it says Mihawk is stronger and defeated Shanks, so I will never EVER believe your argument until i saw those proofs...
Yeh I do know Shanks' real power. It is less than Mihawk's power. It's not hard to understand.

Your IQ must be very low huh <100

I don't give a dogs doodie if you don't believe my argument. To be honest, I don't want someone as dumb as you believing me, that's too embarrassing

Strongest Swordsman is not equal to Strongest Man...Mihawk cannot even give a clash to WhiTEbeard🤣🤣🤣🤣
...ADMIT THE REALITY MIHAWK STAN...
I never said anything about the strongest swordsman being equal to the strongest man. WTF are you on:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Mihawk wasn't trying in Marineford and you'll see that on Friday lmao.

Stop responding to me you dumb fuck.

Saying same thing for past 15 chapters
Meanwhile
:zosleepy:

I never said anything about the strongest swordsman being equal to the strongest man. WTF are you on:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Mihawk wasn't trying in Marineford and you'll see that on Friday lmao.

Stop responding to me you dumb fuck.
And all people in marineford were saying
He was serious in marineford

Even kaidou said to luffy "your use of COC coating is crude and clumsy" skills do matter my man
yep and when they fought for next round it some how was fixed at this point in op if you see some thing and use it few time skill problem will solve on it self
and again its base on haki not fighting style (kenpo - kenjitsu)

its oda don't expect to see some amazing skill from any one