Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

@Ghostly Reflections If Obama was Otama's father, and we just found out that her parents are dead. Then does that mean?...:josad:
I just realised what you implied here, DAMN!

:snoopy::crazwhat::watchout::kobeha:

Yeah, the whole country is being decimated by the eruptions while Momo watches from his palace and tells everyone that everything is fine. Pretty dark twist.
Holy fuck! That is seriously brutal and tragic! Maybe the real Act 3 tragedy? This is like some Seinen level shit! Pure fucking horror that is akin to actual real life catastrophes too!

That would make every arc of OP pale by comparison easily!

:jinbewat::strawhatock::parkcry::saitahu:

This is what a good raid looks like:

@Pot Goblin may enjoy this?

Or Mihawk vs Kaido incoming?
I would LOVE that, I need to see him be able to scar Kaido and how he would measure up vs him! We should have got more of him vs Whitebeard rather than Jozu diamond cockblocking us!

This thread really is being monitored by every major organization in the world. Any time a provider says something it appears on twitter 2 seconds later.
Post automatically merged:

Let's goo second Obama speech for the raid failers.:finally:
Hahahaha, Obama will definitelu help to try to make the raid fail somehow!

I legit believe since he appeared that Momonga is a samurai and has to be from Wano or so. I suspect a bunch of Marines even came from there secretly tbh. I'm mad disappointed he hasn't been relevant since Marineford at most? And vs Boa?

G

Gorosei Informer

Any threads count aside from here, the Ground Floor section itself too and maybe Mafia ones I think? Just post in any other threads across the site, especially One Piece and other series discussions.

So uh anyone know how I can get my Zoro tag back?
You might have gone up in tags when TAC moves this thread to the battledome and thus your post count will have been increased temporarily? Once it gets moved back to the Ground Floor section here, your post count will go back to normal/be reduced.

Any threads count aside from here, the Ground Floor section itself too and maybe Mafia ones I think? Just post in any other threads across the site, especially One Piece and other series discussions.

You might have gone up in tags when TAC moves this thread to the battledome and thus your post count will have been increased temporarily? Once it gets moved back to the Ground Floor section here, your post count will go back to normal/be reduced.
Yup that makes sense. I think that’s what happened

I legit believe since he appeared that Momonga is a samurai and has to be from Wano or so. I suspect a bunch of Marines even came from there secretly tbh. I'm mad disappointed he hasn't been relevant since Marineford at most? And vs Boa?
And we also have Fujitora who even seems to dress like a Samurai, and yet seems to have no relevance in this arc. This is why I hope the marines make an appearance in Wano eventually.

G

Gorosei Informer

And we also have Fujitora who even seems to dress like a Samurai, and yet seems to have no relevance in this arc. This is why I hope the marines make an appearance in Wano eventually.
Yeah I was extremely hyped for Fujitora in Wano, sigh...I even toyed with Green Bull being from Wano or Kano too. Akainu and Kizaru I feel have links to Wano too especially Akainu.

Kizaru is a very shady one ironically lol. Probably not him especially but its weird how his attacks are named after Shinto treasures and even "Amaterasu" IIRC.

But then again Big Mom has "Zeus, Hera, Prometheus and Napoleon" so go figure lmao. Probably not meant to be anything deeper than IRL references and inspirations as as well as some narrative symbolism but nothing too deep.

Bantheos > Bogard (just saying that for the pun ofc! :catpole::catblush::catsweat::catsure:)

Also btw I made a "WorstGen Users Explaining" meme btw! I hope you guys like it!:

(For Imgur version, you will have to unmute it to hear it)

I'll tag the people who are featured in it and I hope you all like it, I made it all in light jest and not to try and offend ofc too and I hope I was accurate for you too MarineHQ!:

@EtenBoby @TheAncientCenturion @AL sama @MarineHQ62 @MonsterZoro @Monkey D Theories @Cinera @DoctorIndigo @Rottkins

I was really stuck for ideas so I tried to do what I could and I hope y'all find it funny anyway!

I'll tag some other people to check it out too:

@Pot Goblin @Doggo @BleakAsh @RayanOO @Natalija @Kiwipom @Worst @SeaTonnes @Thururu @TheKnightOfTheSea @MonsterKaido @Tyki_Mikk @Horo Horo Musume @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @solis @Light D Lamperouge @Finalbeta @Twin Milf @OnePiss @AverageNamiEnjoyer @Hedfi @Luffywankishere @mly90 @gamaran @Bango🍅 @Meeyori @Krusher1357 @NikaInParis @Kagurashii @Joygirl @matt245 @Hiragaro @Sanji D Goat @YASER @Paperchampion23 @Jailer @ArturCantSpeakJapanese @SDfear @No=Yes @Ice devil slayer @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Ravagerblade

I know I've tagged a ton of you but I wanted to get as many of you to see it and hopefully at least some of you will enjoy this and I don't want to forget including certain people too, but I fear I probably have anyway!

:yodawhat::usosmug::emohiyo::neesama:

If enough of you like this, I will happily make a dedicated thread for it and we can submit ideas for other versions of this meme, including suggesting users, jokes/memes for them and even video clips to be used and such. Others are also welcome to make their own versions and contribute them ofc! I will even elaborate on how I made this if y'all want, I used a free online video editor and a template with this meme too!

If this goes ahead, we will keep it light and not be actually cruel to each other ofc! Just keep it funny and a little savage but not outright mean ofc! Just our usual banters and such!

:cheers::kata::zosmug::ace:
Great work :vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

Marineford by itself shows that Oda wasn't sure about Haki
marineford's entire action with whitebeard is built around his failure to use all three forms of haki because his will is being crushed seeing his family torn apart in front of him. specific scenes are meant to illustrate him failing to use armament (fighting akainu and failing to affect his logia body), observation (noticing Squard's sneak attack) and conquerors (stopping the execution and having a heart attack before Luffy comes in to use conquerors)

marineford benefits a lot from rereading while assuming that haki is fleshed out. the only plot hole is that no one is visibly using armament hardening, and its very possible Oda eventually explains this in a throw away SBS by saying you can't see hardening unless you trained observation, and since Luffy is the POV character we don't see any hardening until post timeskip. haki is explicitly "invisible armor" and isnt meant to be visible to normal people.

Status
Not open for further replies.