Future Events Yamato and Zoro

J

Joygirl1

I like Yamato but she better doesn´t dare to get between Zorobin! Also, Sanji might fall into a permanent state of depression if all the girls would be chasing Zoro xD :sanjimeh:

I like Yamato but she better doesn´t dare to get between Zorobin! Also, Sanji might fall into a permanent state of depression if all the girls would be chasing Zoro xD :sanjimeh:
Luffy x Robin.
Yamato x Hiyori
Zoro x alone
Sanji x Pudding ( Don't @ me bruh, he just gotta wait a couple years)
Franky x Nami

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Interesting point: if Yamato watches Zoro kill Kaido with Enma and turn it into a black blade, she might realize Zoro has inherited Oden's Will, and that she doesn't have to pretend to be Oden anymore.

Yamato's natural love for the Straw Hats is adorable IMO.

He learned SWORDSMANSHIP
Post automatically merged:

The monster samurai would be a future Momo tbh, Luffy and Zoro are just pirates one is a pirate captain and the other is a pirate swordsman it’s that simple
The Momo argument makes the most sense. Last chapter confirms he is a great Shogun as well!

Interesting point: if Yamato watches Zoro kill Kaido with Enma and turn it into a black blade, she might realize Zoro has inherited Oden's Will, and that she doesn't have to pretend to be Oden anymore.

The problem with that is Momo is the one who inherited Oden’s will already and he’s the monster samurai(which Kaido wasn’t waiting for btw, Kaido isn’t waiting for anyone that’s just your headcanon)

Zoro is KO'd, no sane person has been pushing ZKK ever since Luffy told Zoro to GTFO the roof.
Luffy already fulfilled Oden's dream of beating Kaidou and freeing Wano.

Yamato is only giving up her Oden schtick if Luffy tells her to as a condition of forging her own path on his crew, crewmembers join through a deep personal connection to LUFFY not Zoro.