What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A week has passed and we have no new rewards. Well, it seems to be true then that the events of Wano will be kept secret and no one will get an updated reward. Unfortunately.:kriwhat:

I

Indigo

To save country from buster call
He has a Two Yonkou Defeating Alliance in there right now

and all those people love to destroy the Marines ass

he could just call Zunesha to destroy them and turn himself into a Dragon and make ships fly

Luffy can turn every canon ball into rubber and Zoro can slash ships

Law and Kidd can stop any canon fire to reach Wano

No if he is dead Luffy murdered him if u send a guy into a volcano and he does cause of it that's not collateral
Yes, but that is not the way you think. Or maybe Oda changing the treatment with Luffy by making a bit more ruthless. Either way Luffy didn't hit Kaidoi wirj an intention to murder him. But if Kaidoi can't take it and dies, that's another story.

Oh well, spoiled this week.

Actual deaths in One Piece? I’m shocked. Poor Izo, his record reads
-went to sea and missed the battle with Kaido that saw Oden die
-lost at Marineford
-lost the Payback War
-finally wins a battle but dies doing it

Ryokugyu’s here for some juicy out of Wano loredrops

Alabasta baths 2.0 is meh but should provide some more Yamato bonding

No break next week is the biggest shock though
Ready to take your L .

Me too, but Oda pissing me off. He already gave a hint that Greenvull isn't really a bad guy really. Which means this is some BS. He just here to give hint of his abilities and make discussion woth Yonko Luffy.
He can clash with some members of the alliance show what he has got and then make up with them. He's obviously not going to kill civilians. I overall believe in the theory that he'll restore Wano to what it's been before Kaido came in.

The story has put Kinemon on a way more impactful place in the story then both considering he was a borderline strawhat and we spent more time with Kiku third only to Kin and Kanjiro.
Yeah its Kin way above all the others then I guess Kiku follows suit

Technically we spent a lot of time with Raizo and no one cares about him but eh

Status
Not open for further replies.