What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • 2 Yonko die to a magma
  • 2 alliance deaths are from CP0 and a rogue samurai. A side party got more kills than Yonko
  • ZKKtrannies' are literally about to neck themselves. They realized their whole identity is now meaningless
  • 1 Admiral is coming to solo an alliance (with a week rest) that wrecked 2 Yonko and their crew
Wano was the worst arc I have ever read, but this chapter is looking pretty good

Oh well, spoiled this week.

Actual deaths in One Piece? I’m shocked. Poor Izo, his record reads
-went to sea and missed the battle with Kaido that saw Oden die
-lost at Marineford
-lost the Payback War
-finally wins a battle but dies doing it

Ryokugyu’s here for some juicy out of Wano loredrops

Alabasta baths 2.0 is meh but should provide some more Yamato bonding

No break next week is the biggest shock though

The legendary Edward Newgate father of crydo had a legendary death and legendary panels while crydo and his superior big job died in shadows and off screen (at least until further notice)
:gokulaugh::whitepress:

Finally you can feel that the reign of boredom of those two clownko is over and now it's time for the chads of this history to get back into action and revive this manga...

Greenbull!
:stealthblack:
Why do you even think that Kaidou dies in a same way as Whitebeard. Kaidou was meant to die in a way that no one remembers him. That is his penance.

If GB came during the raid then it woikd have been hype

Like what exactly will he do to SN trio + others? They just beat WSC and BM
Nothing scarier or stronger than even 1 Yonko
I think he is here to negotiate with Wano,try to get it to make part of the WG and take Kaido and Big Mom away.Kaido and Big Mom should get executed gere,vegapunk might clone them.Its dangerous for the WG to get their hands on their dna.

The thing is he spends most of the panels on something not important, fan service and etc. He rush the ending, the Kaido flashback but guess what he choose to waste panels on fodders fight, Udon, Tama plot and so on.
He shows crew interactions and "fun". This has not changed ever. You never got villain flashbacks pre-timeskip, and shit like bathroom gags existed even then

Yeah but that's personal though

If we're talking about in the story then the impact would only really be different if Kinemon died

Personally I liked Izo so the death hits me but his death won't make waves in the story. That's just how it is
The story has put Kinemon on a way more impactful place in the story then both considering he was a borderline strawhat and we spent more time with Kiku third only to Kin and Kanjiro.

1053 spoiler
Greenbull punches into luffy face, but it seems luffy recieves no damage
Greenbull cuts sanji but he breaks his own sword
Greenbull kicks law but law dodge easily
Greenbull changes to fight a woman but yamato easily block his attack

Greenbull leaves wano and resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.