What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys put wayyy too much importance on the grim reaper plot

I knew that shit would be for post wano lore dump
fr man

like why so hell bent on deriving something out of it and claiming that it is for a reason and the assumption we put forth is the consequent development aka the reason why the grim reaper plot has value..

Zkk?

Blavl blade?

bruh sanji's plot just last arc wasn't even completed in that arc

not only deez bozos were so certain that zoro is gonna turn a sword he has just gotten black but it would coincide with Ryuma legacy life wtf?

there were just tooo many holes in the theory and again made a big deal out of nothing

Drake and Hawkins are fine
Drake is probably fine but it doesn't even seem to matter.

"Straw Hat, let's Team up!"
"Good luck with that, Drew!"

And an extra who gives a fuck about Hawkins, because his predictions are stupid and so is he. Knew Kaido was going to lose and stayed due to loyalty? Gtfoh, nothing about that works

Everything has been ellipsed? Meaning Zoro visiting Ryuuma's grave and his Possible Samurai lineage too has been skipped.

With Ryokugyu coming,looks like the strawhats are about to leave and thus ZKK seems very unlikely to impossible right now.

Everything has been ellipsed? Meaning Zoro visiting Ryuuma's grave and his Possible Samurai lineage too has been skipped.

With Ryokugyu coming,looks like the strawhats are about to leave and thus ZKK seems very unlikely to impossible right now.
I am 100% sure the SHs + alliance are going to kick the WG out of Wano

Real talk I don't think the 1 week timeskip is too weird all things considered but maybe Oda should've put some intermission chapters inbetween
I don't understand why Oda's saving those for even later now tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.