Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Nidai Kitetsu, Enma and Ame no Habakiri were for nothing

Onimaru didn't do shit

Zunesha was for nothing

Grimm Reaper was for nothing

Big Mom Pirates were there for nothing

GODA
the grim reaper was symbolically showing that he was close to death after beating king and taking the roids. it didn't and never meant anything more

Why? lol

also, it looks like it's alongside the SSG and a Buster Call

not just Green Bull
if the marine is trying to subdue wano or the alliance that took down big mom and kaido why would they give them 1 week to recover instead of attacking right after the battle?
if oda wanted the alliance to be overwhelmed by wg forces and ryokugyu, why he would discard the fleet of war ships that was already surrounding wano? he could just reveal ryokugyu was already part of that fleet and have they move right to attack.
it makes no sense from the marine pov to give one week to the alliance to recover and no sense from oda pov to reset the invasion when he already had a fleet of wg ships ready to do that.

ryokugyu is probably on a diplomatic mission to gauge with the new shogun the possibility of wano joining the wg or if wano has intention of opposing it.

My guess is Greenbull is really from Wano and volunteered to go there so he can try to recruit Wano to the WG expecting a no. I highly doubt he went there with intentions to fight
He simply will take Beast Pirates/Big Mon/Peros and whoever in custody and perhaps try some negotiation, call off the WG ships from anexing Wano.

I

Indigo

the grim reaper was symbolically showing that he was close to death after beating king and taking the roids. it didn't and never meant anything more
"close to death"

for nothing

because he is up and running

no actual consequences

wasted panels

take those panels out, just let Zoro stay out of it

and we get more panels for Kaido's flashback

how about that?

DAMNNN! Poor Zoro fan boys. One thing after another for them, lmfao. First ZKK gets completely butchered, then their hopes and dreams of extra Zoro fan service in the form of black blades/Ryuma's grave/grim reaper superpowers also get slashed, and now to top it off it seems like Luffy has gotten up and Zoro still hasn't. LMFAO. Oda is legit abusing Zoro right now, reminds of that meme of that parent in the swimming pool helping one of her kids whilst another is drowning and on the bottom of the water we see a skeleton. Lmfao.
I'll donate a few copium doses for Zoro fans :)

Can anybody tell me whats the point of GB coming here now? They didn't want to come here cause Kaido and Samurais, but now they coming here when the people who beat Kaido and Samurais are here. Make it make sense
Okay:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AdmiralKinyagi
@Blackbeard
@Extravlad
@Finalbeta

Wait, if GB really has the plant DF and is here to use his power to restore Wano's land from its barren condition to a fertile one again, on the condition that they become part of WG, the alliance would literally get cucked because Momoron has no basis to refuse him. :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.