What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I mean yeah in the end it didn't mean anything. He extreme diff'd King, couldn't fight anymore due to almost being dead, and then got fixed up by chopper. Zoro has had plenty of near death experiences that never amount to much. Luffy has too.
yeah

so use those panels for something that actually matters

if you take all the panels of Zoro's Grimm Reaper and Franky running with Zoro on his shoulder, you would have double the lenght of Kaido's flashback and give us something actually good

me, the Zoro fanboy, is telling you that if Oda is not gonna do anything with those Zoro panels, better to take them out and use it on something better

Extremely doubtful since Zoro and Sanji will most likely solo Admirals eventually
Eventually being the key word here. Currently, though?

Lanjino could not do anything against a mere YC1 and does not even have one advanced form of haki. Any Admiral handwaves him to nonexistence.

Zoro has zero black blades and only has limited use of ACoC. Any Admiral low diffs him.

Why admiraltards are saying that younkou Bois aren't okay
We can say with proud that kaidou is fucking strong and no admiral can beat him
Because they want to believe a single admiral can stomp entire yonko crews and think Green Bull coming to Wano is proof that they can.

In essence. They are retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.