What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I'm so braindead, sorry for posting in the wrong spot before, lost track of my tabs.

My crazy theories based on these spoilers:
-Green Bull is a fake-out: he's coming to help and heal Wano. Green Bull is the Shimotsuki Daimyo that helped Yamato, who managed to escape and join the Marines in hopes of someday freeing Wano.
-Having refused to eat until the people of Wano could as well, Green Bull will use his Plant Logia to make Wano a lush paradise once more
-Aokiji, spying on Black Beard for Sword, let the WG/Marines know that Black Beard is about to move on Wano
-Green Bull is also a member of Sword, and comes to let Wano they are about to be attacked by the Marines/Black Beard
Lol Oda isn't this talented.
Most theories in the fandom end up being wrong coz they are way too perfect and logical.

G

Gorosei Informer

Does Kiku bath with the men or women :quest:
I wish she would bathe with me at least!

Seriously though, good question. Given how Wano is too, Kiku may be forced to bathe privately somehow.
The women may be more undearstanding and accepting than the men but they might think Kiku is just a guy trying to perv on them while pretending to be a woman lol. I've seen transphobes use that argument and worse before.

It reminds me of Mulan, the animated one specifically where she had to bathe with the male soldiers and hide her certainly not male features from them too lol. The sheer awkwardness and also horror of that especially as women posing as soldiers IRL in China were supposedly executed IRL if found out too. It almost happened to her too IIRC?

ZKK fans down bad huh

:arnoling:

If your dumbasses had just been humble and accept Zoro will never outshine Luffy in an arc you wouldn't be so disappointed. Zoro is and always will be second best to Luffy.

Now don't get me wrong Oda has missed massively this arc with things for instance Momo holding Onigashima up for an hour while it's on fire. The dawn appearing as Luffy defeats Kaido etc but ZKK was never ever going to happen.

Yamato bonding with the crew

:joker:

Luffy and Zoro still got made to leave DR, regardless of the reason.

Again, Ryokugyu can make a light work of all SHs before facing off against Luffy one-on-one while the Marines overwhelm Wano, if worse comes to worst.
What The Marines have 0 chance of takint Wano with 1 Admiral with the SH there. They literally scared to take Wano with Kaido there. The SH are stronger than beast pirates. Lol at maje quick work. You really think this is pretimeskip don't you

Status
Not open for further replies.