What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admirals pull out country-level/continent-level-insterstellar level feats individually on regular basis. Only 1 is sent because more than that is an overkill to solo the alliance.
You realize an Admiral will never beat Luffy or Zoro again in this series? Also please understand what i mean when i say beat. I don't mean they can't hit them cause Oda will show off a little of GB powers probably and make him counter base luffy or something then have the fight interrupted. Fake hype nonesense. But i mean actually beat them in a full fight.

I

Indigo

Stop bring a hater and just consume Indigo san! Stop complaining about your headcanons and accept whatever you're given and be grateful, you entitled fanboy!

(sarcasm ofc but this is the same kind of censory, demeaning, downbeating responses and attitudes abusers and thus toxic parents and relatives use too.
Just be grateful bro!)
jokes aside, i wish i could, for real

at least i'm having fun with how crazy this chapter sounds

Because they want to believe a single admiral can stomp entire yonko crews and think Green Bull coming to Wano is proof that they can.

In essence. They are retards.
When will you finally be able to realise when someone is trying to bait you to make you react exactly the way you do rn or when they're serious.

No Admiral fan is deluded enough to believe that a single one solos Wano with the entire alliance present lmao. Stop jumping to every bait.

Cap luffy and Zoro wanted to fight in Dressrosa. Ofcourse they would run in Ennies lobby they were exhausted than and they were way weaker. They not running if GB came to anex Wano which he literally not coming to do cause SH would just neg diff him. So oda just writing fake hype like usual. He will come show off his ability. Probably hit a base luffy then everyone will pretend that means he can beat G5 Luffy. Same shit Oda does rinse and repeat
Luffy and Zoro still got made to leave DR, regardless of the reason.

Again, Ryokugyu can make a light work of all SHs before facing off against Luffy one-on-one while the Marines overwhelm Wano, if worse comes to worst.

When will you finally be able to realise when someone is trying to bait you to make you react exactly the way you do rn or when they're serious.

No Admiral fan is deluded enough to believe that a single one solos Wano with the entire alliance present lmao. Stop jumping to every bait.
*want to believe*

Learn to read.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
ZKKCucks shouldn't even put their face on this forum again
|
I'm tripling down. If Zoro doesn't kill Kaido by the official end of Wano, I'll bake a Black Leg Sanji cake with Ifrit Jambe Flame Frosting on it. This is actually a significant bet for me, because I can't bake for fucking shit, Big Mom would just end me if I tried to cook her anything. Might take me years to make it, though

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
yeah

so use those panels for something that actually matters

if you take all the panels of Zoro's Grimm Reaper and Franky running with Zoro on his shoulder, you would have double the lenght of Kaido's flashback and give us something actually good

me, the Zoro fanboy, is telling you that if Oda is not gonna do anything with those Zoro panels, better to take them out and use it on something better
I agree that the panel time could have been used elsewhere, but they probably would have been different shots of relevant stuff in the same chapter, instead of saved up panels for Kaido. Idk though it didn't matter so there was really no point but it is what it is

Eventually being the key word here. Currently, though?

Lanjino could not do anything against a mere YC1 and does not even have one advanced form of haki. Any Admiral handwaves him to nonexistence.

Zoro has zero black blades and only has limited use of ACoC. Any Admiral low diffs him.
that’s just you headcanon, in one piece it’s not possible to powerscale. You don’t even know if admirals have CoC, if AdvCoc Zoro fights a possible non-CoC user like fushitora now, he would defeat him IN MY OPINION. This is not even a debate, powerscalers are truly the problem of one piece

Status
Not open for further replies.