What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
What you want to me stay quiet and cry on the corner because of one theory failed ? Lmao!

Talk so big for someone who stan a character who got multiple L this arc and needed the same Zoro to save his ass. Stay in your place.
your place is second and that's all it'll ever be.

:hihihi:

The big mom pirates? What happened? Let me guess, we are gonna cut to them sailing away with a burnt up Big mom and half dead Perospero who they somehow obtained his body offscreen

That’s it. That’s how Oda will simply offscreen all this

Amazing arc. 10/10

Oh damn real shit? I legit could see something like that happening where the WG has a power play over them, however I think this could lead into a good Momo moment where he tells them to go fuck themselves and stick those plants up their arse :doffytroll:
Doing that will certainly earn Momoron the disappointment of his people, though. They have been starving for 20 years, here comes a guy offering all those they need and more under one proviso, and he tells the guy to scram? :catblush:

This is why I am still holding out for ZKK, tbh because its happening means that WG got Wano into their club (at long last after hundreds of years), but the people of Wano worship a pirate as their new Sword God and, therefore, the PK crew retains an unending influence in the Wanonese life. It's like WG didn't quite get what it wanted, whereas this situation is a win-win for Wano and SHs.

TLDR; ZKK is the only way for the PNM alliance to escape a major loss from the WG. Literally the only way they can narrowly avoid another Alabasta situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.