What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Sanji can burn those strings without any trouble since he can coat himself in flammes, plot just nerfed him

As for green bull he's likely gonna be able to counter fire, probably with some weird ability like absorbing energy or something along the lines, I can see him being able to generate fire himself like swampfire from ben 10 , at this point everyone in the series can do that
Technically, living vegetation is hard to burn, due to the liquid contained in it: forest fires happen because of dry, dead vegetation catching on fire.

And... yeah, it pisses me off Sanji couldn't use his fire abilities to burn through the webs, too. I get that he needs to spin, or whatever, but... just felt a little lame. I understand why it bothered people.

Edit: Was wrong about the spinning part with Sanji's flames, sorry.

Technically, living vegetation is hard to burn, due to the liquid contained in it: forest fires happen because of dry, dead vegetation catching on fire.

And... yeah, it pisses me off Sanji couldn't use his fire abilities to burn through the webs, too. I get that he needs to spin, or whatever, but... just felt a little lame. I understand why it bothered people.
He doesn't need to spin

When was the last time we had spoilers on a Monday?

As of now I feel like Oda is rushing the end of the arc. The one part of the arc that I don’t want him to rush lol. I am hyped about seeing Green Bull.
He not rushing , ending arc stuff normal goes fast .
Just that wano so long was also expecting ending part to be longer but that don't seem to be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.