What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember a single time where ANY leaked info got overlooked? In the series where EVERY WEEK, EVERY SPOILER IS SCRUTINIZED TO THE MILIMITER?
I wouldn't assume malice here. When people start creating conspiracies, that's when things really go off the rails.

My best guess is that Carrot's part isn't particularly important to the chapter in comparison to the other information, so leakers aren't really paying attention to it. Or maybe it just represents a perceived lack of interest in Carrot info in the eyes of the leakers.

Who knows, I just hope Oda does something with her. Her emotional arc is tragic.

That was the first spoiler. Everyone else is deleting such part. There are lots of twitter accounts that collect every spoiler. None of them is talkin bout it.
Its a small part of the chapter where someone asked if Carrot showed up and they said yes.

It doesn't fucking matter nor is it important to the chapter, grow the hell up and stop thinking there a conspiracy here.

Carrot shows up in a panel or so thats it get over it.

Go back your shitty Twitter account thinking there is a bster call coming and being salty about Yamato.
https://twitter.com/CarrotMugi/with_replies

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
thats pretty much it, no way Greenbull is dumb enough to think he can beat the alliance

he will probably be there to drop some news on the SHs
Yeah, I don’t expect him to be going there on hostile terms either, at least not completely

Wait are you saying the leakers are biased against Carrot, or that there is secretly more Carrot on the chapter than they have let us know?
Again, as I said:

Do you remember a single time when ANY leaked info got overlooked? In the series where EVERY WEEK, EVERY SPOILER IS SCRUTINIZED TO THE MILIMITER?
Then AGAIN: First spoiler ONLY talked about Carrot and GreenBull.

Leakers deleting Carrot Info + First leak only talking about her and GreenBull. You do the math whether the Carrot part is CRUCIAL or not. :steef::steef:

The trademark of Zoans is transformation and Awakening is the peak beasts transformation, he's 100 beasts Kaido for christ sake..
The peak of beasts are the mythical beasts. Kaidos the only mythical zoan on the crew and has the strongest haki.

He didn’t show awakening he died; he’s not awakened

Status
Not open for further replies.