What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and yet, it's not really out of character. he always sides with whoever seems to be the strongest atm. him crying crocodile tears over some losers like those lava-drenched has-beens - now THAT would be weird
he's just annoying and his df is solved with literally just cover your ears bro

if hawkins is dead too then oda really dropped the ball. much more potential with him and unlike apoo...he actually had a good fight with Killer

he's just annoying and his df is solved with literally just cover your ears bro
yes, oda clearly doesn't understand how sound vibrations travel if he believes it's your ears you need to cover to 'escape'. in reality, only vast physical distance could save someone from apoo's abilities but he's a side character so oda threw logic and irl physics out of the window to make other SNs look good in comparison

if hawkins is dead too then oda really dropped the ball. much more potential with him and unlike apoo...he actually had a good fight with Killer
the hawkins thing is unclear still. let's wait and see

I mean, as a fellow ZKK supporter, I gotta admit that this doesn't look very good for us...
It even looks pretty bad tbh.

The only hope left is Oda's words saying the end of the arc will be surprising.

Kaido coming in a very weakened state only to be slayed by Zoro post bounty reveal is also kind of underwhelming.

Luffys a Zoan just like Kaido. But luffys Awakened which gave him the edge
The strongest creature in the world does not have his Zoan powers awakened.. l don't know how you expect to convince me that it makes sense.. There's just no way..

Also Luffy's Zoan is not beast related.. lt's just that humans fall under that category.. When you think of a creature you don't think of a human or Sun god Nika or Sengoku's Buddha..

Status
Not open for further replies.