Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want more women screen time go watch other mangas there are a lot, and people are not upset because there are no men/or that they have little action in those series.
When did I say I want more women screen time? I stated if oda doesn't want to focus on women being combatants he shouldnt waste his time doing it in the first place. That's straight forward and simple. Why would I want oda to write a particular grouping of characters badly by giving them screen time yet it ending up being false hype? Big mom was trash was the only yonko not taken seriously in the first place and as a result should have existed with that role

When did I say I want more women screen time? I stated if oda doesn't want to focus on women being combatants he shouldnt waste his time doing it in the first place. That's straight forward and simple. Why would I want oda to write a particular grouping of characters badly by giving them screen time yet it ending up being false hype? Big mom was trash was the only yonko not taken seriously in the first place and as a result should have existed with that role
Big Mom was rly strong in the wcl arc, she solo pushed Luffys entire squad and then they were saved by plot.
You are making invalid arguments, Oda is drawing a lot female fighting scenes, its just that he likes to draw more males fighting, this is why he even has the protagonist a fking male.

G

Gorosei Informer

I guess I know now why his daughters dont care much about his work. They will probably have some dark realizations when they are older though. Poor girls. :(
I wouldn't be surprised if they don't, I'd be ashamed of him if I were his daughter tbh. They're probably enjoying all the money and thus fame that can come with that too ofc but if my father was Oda and I saw depicting women like that in his stories whilst being his daughter, I'd be quite concerned and appalled at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.