[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
You’re too protective of MDL @Reborn
His slip up is clearer than anything I saw from Krog.

My sus meter on you is going off :chopoff:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You’re too protective of MDL @Reborn
His slip up is clearer than anything I saw from Krog.

My sus meter on you is going off :chopoff:
Are you trying to set me up?

Quote a single post of mine where I protected or even attempt to protect MDl?

From day 2 I was on Celestia and krog.

Day 2...no one cared except for all red.

Day 3 we voted ces and she turned out to be third party.

And, now I am more inclined to Lynch krogothwolf based on my reads. So what's wrong with that?

I have already listed reasons why he is scummy.

If you have counter arguments against it then sure I will listen and if you don't then don't try to set me up which you are trying to do from last day....

I don't go around lynching people simply based on one argument. We weigh reasons and then see who is more likely to be scum and that happens based on discussion to which you haven't contributed.

If you want to sus me just because I don't follow what you like then be my guest

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Are you trying to set me up?

Quote a single post of mine where I protected or even attempt to protect MDl?

From day 2 I was on Celestia and krog.

Day 2...no one cared except for all red.

Day 3 we voted ces and she turned out to be third party.

And, now I am more inclined to Lynch krogothwolf based on my reads. So what's wrong with that?

I have already listed reasons why he is scummy.

If you have counter arguments against it then sure I will listen and if you don't then don't try to set me up which you are trying to do from last day....

I don't go around lynching people simply based on one argument. We weigh reasons and then see who is more likely to be scum and that happens based on discussion to which you haven't contributed.

If you want to sus me just because I don't follow what you like then be my guest

All red made the same observation as me regarding MDL's slip being way more scummy than anything Krog did. So can't u at least see why voting for Krog over MDL would be suspicious?

That's not setup,

1) MDL had an extremely suspicious slip
2) Krog is protective in his posts and not scum hunting
3) MDL's sus slip is more concrete than Krog's sus behavior (Red agrees with me and beta before that)
4) Any true townie would be more sus of MDL than Krog
Therefore, If you vote for Krog over MDL I'll be suspicious.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
What is this slip from MDL y'all are talking about?
Track this post trail (also this is unrelated to the game but why the hell was your brother urinating in your room :pepeanger:)
:myman: I think I found us our first scum. Because the evil guys (Captains) are town I guess.
I think you are one of the bad guys and know about who is good or bad and try to act like that to get credits.
For me lynching MDL would give a better read on TAC's situation. So if you're a true townie you'd vote to lynch MDL. And when he's confirmed mafia.....I know who I'm susing next (looks at @Reborn chan :sweat:)

Reborn

All red made the same observation as me regarding MDL's slip being way more scummy than anything Krog did. So can't u at least see why voting for Krog over MDL would be suspicious?

That's not setup,

1) MDL had an extremely suspicious slip
2) Krog is protective in his posts and not scum hunting
3) MDL's sus slip is more concrete than Krog's sus behavior (Red agrees with me and beta before that)
4) Any true townie would be more sus of MDL han Krog
Therefore, If you vote for Krog over MDL I'll be suspicious.
You do know that Mafia have multiplayer members.. meaning both krog and MDL can be scums?

You want to sus me go ahead...
but now tell me why you are defending krog?

Because if krog turns out to be scum then.....
What is this slip from MDL y'all are talking about?
Why Rej exactly?

We know for sure TAC was not town and that he wanted Rej out.

On the other hand can you see MDL's clear slip Day 1? He thought only Ichigo and friends were town and the rest all mafia lmfao. When it's the exact opposite.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
You do know that Mafia have multiplayer members.. meaning both krog and MDL can be scums?

You want to sus me go ahead...
but now tell me why you are defending krog?

Because if krog turns out to be scum then.....
I do know there could be multiple members. But when you have more obvious evidence to support one probability over the other, it's safer to zero in on the more probable scum.

Yes there could be multiple scum, but you get only 1 vote.

Also I'm not defending Krog, he could be scum but MDL is way more obvious right now so I'm voting for him.

Vote Lynch MDL @Flower

Reborn

Track this post trail (also this is unrelated to the game but why the hell was your brother urinating in your room :pepeanger:)

For me lynching MDL would give a better read on TAC's situation. So if you're a true townie you'd vote to lynch MDL. And when he's confirmed mafia.....I know who I'm susing next (looks at @Reborn chan :sweat:)
Explain me how lynching MDL Will give us better picture on tac and denim as red said and I will cast my vote on MDL immediately

Reborn

@Akai2 I am waiting for your reply. Tell me how MDl Lynch will help us know about tac and denim? You wanted me to vote MDL right? So give me the answer of this question and I will immediately cast vote on him......

Or is it that you don't have any answer??

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@Akai2 I am waiting for your reply. Tell me how MDl Lynch will help us know about tac and denim? You wanted me to vote MDL right? So give me the answer of this question and I will immediately cast vote on him......

Or is it that you don't have any answer??
Literally typing in between set lol so I can't type long posts
I'll get back to you later on this
I never said anything about Denim though I have no current read on him

Reborn

Literally typing in between set lol so I can't type long posts
I'll get back to you later on this
I never said anything about Denim though I have no current read on him
Yeah it's not denim. I misread red post.

Do reply when you have time because if you don't then I will quote you again.

Also, why you have read on MDl but not on denim or krog??? Why only MDL?

It's night time here so I will be going offline soon so I am casting my vote

Unvote
Vote Lynch MDL @Flower

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
so from the results tonight, it probably means that either mafia was roleblocked or that a doctor has protected the target

so for roleblock-mafia theory, that means the roleblocker accurately assessed who the mafia is

if it's doctor-target theory, that means both the doctor and the mafia saw a townie whom they believe will help the town a lot

All this to say, I think it's an indication that the town is on the right path with our reads. So I'd say we stick with the plan and lynch MDL

Vote Lynch MDL @Flower

Haven't posted today, currently have an ear infection, so don't expect more from me after this post. :pepemotion:

For me the next most sus person after Cel is MDL, him not really trying to defend himself has me put off in a way about his role, as there are roles that their sole goal is to be lynched. However I can't really think of anyone off the top of my head in bleach that would have a role like that, the closest one I can think of is Kenpachi as he just wanted to battle all the time regardless of the rules, but thats still no where close.

MDL has slipped up and never tried to defend himself and has provided next to no other reads/thoughts on things.

Also, can anyone summarize why Krog is sus of scum? Would appreciate it. :goyea:

Vote Lynch MDL @Flower

Haven't posted today, currently have an ear infection, so don't expect more from me after this post. :pepemotion:

For me the next most sus person after Cel is MDL, him not really trying to defend himself has me put off in a way about his role, as there are roles that their sole goal is to be lynched. However I can't really think of anyone off the top of my head in bleach that would have a role like that, the closest one I can think of is Kenpachi as he just wanted to battle all the time regardless of the rules, but thats still no where close.

MDL has slipped up and never tried to defend himself and has provided next to no other reads/thoughts on things.

Also, can anyone summarize why Krog is sus of scum? Would appreciate it. :goyea:

Vote Lynch MDL @Flower
Because I'm not scum hunting and posting safe thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.