What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not going to settle on Ryokugyu having a Mythical Zoan. Don't see Oda finding a suitable mythological being that really fits. Logia is far easier and it shouldn't be an issue.
Are there any japanese mythical creatures related to plants or nature?
Maybe he's the God of the Forest from that Skypie passage.
Just like Luffy is the God of the Sun.
The Green Man is the only one who comes into my mind.
I don’t know much about Japanese mythology

The fact that it took 2 awakened Powers, Island destroying bombs and ficking mamga to take "Meme" out shows how much Yonkos are clear of Ladmirals
Lmao no it doesn't show exactly that. Two YC1 with novice Awakening and Hawkins giving Kid deadly stab wounds took Meme out at full power that's how weak she really was.

The Bomb was the icing. BM started begging Law to not perform his attack long before.

Like i said. She can't even beat Old Ray, how is she touching an Admiral?

No Awakening = No Top Tier

Sry bud
:kayneshrug:

Hawkins not wanting to betray Kaidou because of pride is the dumbest shit ever...and this 1% BS was always a pointless plot, since main characters even with a chance of 0,000001% wouldn't have died. And here even Hawkins, who is not a main character didn't die...why was he at 1% anyways?

And Apoo joins the alliance at the end after 20 back and forths????
Funny part is, is his chances of survival would have probably been higher, had he switched sides.

I can understand people mad at Izo dying to a shigan more, the stab + massive explosion combo was at least convincing.

I feel like even during a flashback a named character could survive Izo's wounds :suresure:
Its like oda remembered at the last second
"Oh shit, they fighting two yonko. We need some death, let me check who's available to die "

Lmao no it doesn't show exactly that. Two YC1 with novice Awakening and Hawkins giving Kid deadly stab wounds took Meme out at full power that's how weak she really was.

The Bomb was the icing. BM started begging Law to not perform his attack long before.

Like i said. She can't even beat Old Ray, how is she touching an Admiral?

No Awakening = No Top Tier

Sry bud
:kayneshrug:
Im done with this conversation man. Whatever fits your agenda i guess

I would vote for Hito Hito no Mi mythical model: Gaia.

But that's not japanese. So it's impossible. Eten could help us, but I can't tag her.
:josad:
What happened to her?
Post automatically merged:

Imo it could only be something existing inverse like Nika cause i don't see how Oda would make this work with the other.

Logia and Paramecia makes it easier for him.

I'm leaning to Logia personally.
Yeah Oda will probably go the simple way
:josad:

Of course. He was obviously gonna wake up. The point is that Oda added something mysterious and unprecedented into the story, offscreened it entirely with no explanation...and now Zoro is recovered just like that?
Just the visualization of the edge of death
Including Sanji's eyebrows returning to normal. No explanation

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but, but, but ZKK lives in their hearts....but, but, ZKK is coming and coming!!!!

but, but, they will face harder when it happens!!!!

but, but, everything indicates that ZKK will happen!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ZKK followers are a damn joke, after years and years of spamming absurd and stupid theories, seeing and analyzing every pixel of every page, to now be more dead than democracy in iraq hahahahahahahahaha
Don't forget they insult people for not believed in their stupid ass theory. I'm glad is over lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.