Ussop-500million
Brook-500million
Nami-550million
Chopper-400million
Usoop ain't getting shit.

Chopper getting that 500 million since xdrake saw what he did

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Where do y'all see this Buster Call spoiler? Wasn't Ryokugyu going to Wano thanks to his flowers powers before?
Maybe what the leaker thinks it's the Buster Call, are the WG ships that were near Wano since the raid.
Which means....
Greenbull is already close to Wano.
:crazwhat:

Oh, you think Zoro can possibly get 1.720 billion, too?

I also wonder that way about Zoro's bounty, tbh, since CP0 knew that Zoro did not only send King into retirement, but he also took down one third of the Worst Generation in Wano.

Ordinarily, him getting 1.520 billion is the corrent guess, but the WG is so famous and I don't think there is any way for taking 25% of them down not contributing to a higher number.
Don’t forget his fight on the roof.
1.52 if we don’t count his fight against Kaido and BM.
It all depends on the CP0

I'm still not going to settle on Ryokugyu having a Mythical Zoan. Don't see Oda finding a suitable mythological being that really fits. Logia is far easier and it shouldn't be an issue.

Nobody does.but I'm saying he coulda been a kill for kaido which would have given atleast some tension, stake and consequence for the scabbards for fighting a fricking yonko , even if artificial. Instead he died to bombs.
I can understand people mad at Izo dying to a shigan more, the stab + massive explosion combo was at least convincing.

I feel like even during a flashback a named character could survive Izo's wounds :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.