What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
miura isnt coming back from the afterlife to do this. why cry over fan fiction
Did you read the letter penned by the new author?

This is a serious dedication to his work. Everything they are doing from this point forward are all based on Miura's ideas and the intent to finish his work to the end.
Post automatically merged:

This is a mistranslation as far as I'm aware. It's gotten shared around way too much

C

Cruxroux

we get a time skip. morj gonna over exaggerate this.

and nothing of enma? grim reaper? zoro and yamato meeting?

and greenbull was always considered a plant based fruit. but this would either a zoan or paramacia.

omer chapter...

..Imagine being such soyed manbaby boy you not only spout omer memes and wojacks in 2022 but you also do so cause you saw "yamato in a bath" and your first thought was none other tha to get triggered like some twitter cat lady that calls Oda "problematic" LMAO, what lack of getting laid does to a narutokid. And not any cringe buzzword but that one that was getting shilled by american religious groups no less, meaning ya bringing some evangelic soccer mom shite to a manga forum.

Also imagine using Kata, Doffy or King sigs and then you gon act like a middle aged religious soccer mom? dem dudes would make you cry and beat you down the second you start sperging at them that some tity drawing made you scared, the only fat lady Kata is dealing with is his mom and unlike you she got laid plenty.

Did you read the letter penned by the new author?

This is a serious dedication to his work. Everything they are doing from this point forward are all based on Miura's ideas and the intent to finish his work to the end.
thats ok, and it may be good, but its not the same. i dont consider this a continuation, its impossible to know what was in his mind even if he had volumes of notes. satisfied with what we got, the last chapter miura put out was very emotional

And Mori and Miura were extremely close. I’m not sure people realize how big of a deal this is
Exactly, this is literally as good as it gets. He even says in the letter that he's taking the 25+ years of Miura's ideas into account. It's a culmination of what he knows with the series and Studio Gaga.

I'd also wouldn't be shocked at how little it'll feel different. His studio probably draws exactly like him at this point and helped him out immensely, and I also imagine that with the editors and the rest of the crew involved, it's really not going to change much at all.

Basically the best way they can honor his legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.