What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is horrible.

Oda have drawn hundreds of useless fodder panels but he just bypassed all the lores he started. 7-days timeskip is like slapping to the face. The dawn, Toki's prophecy, Kaido backstory and his death, the Shimotsuki lore, black blade, etc, all are just gone and replaced by admiral dipshit to falsely hype up the upcoming story to keep the audience.

I do really glad that we got one month break so that I can forget this trash and move on. I don't care decades of my investment in this manga anymore. Anyone can bury me at this point, happy for people who can still found this manga enjoyable.
Dont worry. You’ll still be here months and years from now. Maybe not here, but reading the manga. I can say everyone here is a hardcore One Piece fan in their own way. No one going “away”.

Akainu was literally the only many at Marineford capable of standing in front of Whitebeard and fighting without any intent of retreating or dancing around.

People are underestimating the hell out of Akainu's Haki. You don't go up to the strongest man in the world and trade blows with him unless you are a Conqueror, IMO.

Couple this with Kaido saying the strongest of the strong have AdvCoc and Admirals having top tier status... yeah I think it's pretty safe to say Akainu for sure has adv coc

Chapter is fucking stupid on all scales

1- one week passed? What happened to Zoro and the skeleton?

2- Hawkins statement makes no sense

3- Dawn off screen!? Lol

4- An admiral is coming? Oh god I’m scared, specially after beating two yonko together in one arc hahaha

Does Oda expect people to feel excited about an admiral coming!?

bro… Fujitora looked harmless in Dressrosa because in new world everyone got better, stronger to keep up… after Wano, an admiral is nothing to scare our crew.. wtf Oda!?

lastly, the good thing about the break now is not for the manga cause I lost hope for it

But for the reality series, Oda confirms that the reality series will be taken a step furthur during this 1 month… so it is in progress which is good news and not cancelled or stopped moving

This is horrible.

Oda have drawn hundreds of useless fodder panels but he just bypassed all the lores he started. 7-days timeskip is like slapping to the face. The dawn, Toki's prophecy, Kaido backstory and his death, the Shimotsuki lore, black blade, etc, all are just gone and replaced by admiral dipshit to falsely hype up the upcoming story to keep the audience.

I do really glad that we got one month break so that I can forget this trash and move on. I don't care decades of my investment in this manga anymore. Anyone can bury me at this point, happy for people who can still found this manga enjoyable.
Why don't talk about ZKK, are u dissappointed because it did not happen? But you find another way to complain??
Please enlighten me

Editor: You're so busy this summer such as Wano arc coming to an end and finally... Oda: I'd like to revise the story so that I can wrap up the "final arc" as soon as possible. (*Not sure if Oda meant the final arc will start right after Wano..)
I believe this
Even if we don't directly move to final arc
There won't be no more than 2 arcs ( and 1 of them just minor/side arc)

Seeing how the story progression.
Luffy gain every power up he could achieve in his career in Wano
A Yonko finally been taken down by Luffy
(Yonko are always Oda's plan for the main enemies ever since the beginning of the show)

It seems Oda want Wano( country that represents his main homeland) to be the last major arc( before final war) that accumulates everything and i honestly think we're getting several lore confirmation out of this country.
And still Wano would play role in final war.
Seeing Momo and the fortelling future about him.
It's no surprise Oda has biases towards Wano and he want to end everything there.

Exactly, this is literally as good as it gets. He even says in the letter that he's taking the 25+ years of Miura's ideas into account. It's a culmination of what he knows with the series and Studio Gaga.

I'd also wouldn't be shocked at how little it'll feel different. His studio probably draws exactly like him at this point and helped him out immensely, and I also imagine that with the editors and the rest of the crew involved, it's really not going to change much at all.

Basically the best way they can honor his legacy.
Go look up the manga Duranki, its by studio gaga its extremely similar to miuras style. We're in good hands

Status
Not open for further replies.