What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Jokes aside i really am worried about how OP will continue and eventually conclude.

Wano feels like an omen for the eventual final war/conflict, where Oda is just unprepared to handle so many plot threads and characters at the same time and thus everyone ends up dissapointed in something

Be it Admirals, Mihawk, Shanks, BB, Imu or even Caribou. No one is safe from rushed mid writting if things continue like this.
We just have to wait for it

and hope the Final War Curse from the Big Three doesn't get One Piece, which imo could happen

4th Shinobi World War, Thousand Year Blood War and now the Throne Wars

Too soon to say

I still have hopes for Blackbeard and Shanks

we have to wait and see how Oda portrays Admirals Post-TS

I would love to see

Luffy vs Akainu
Law vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Fujitoria
Sanji vs Ryokugyu
I have ton of faith in Blackbeard tbh. I think he's going to kill Luffy for real. So he can have a Jesus moment. Way longer then Kaido "killed" him as well.

Akainu vs Luffy will have way more emotion and tension then the Kaido fight just cause its a conflict people are invested in

Shanks Dragon biggest Unknowns in OP rn

I

Indigo

I have ton of faith in Blackbeard tbh. I think he's going to kill Luffy for real. So he can have a Jesus moment. Way longer then Kaido "killed" him as well.

Akainu vs Luffy will have way more emotion and tension then the Kaido fight just cause its a conflict people are invested in

Shanks Dragon biggest Unknowns in OP rn
not gonna lie

i feel so many times i forget Dragon is still in the story

he had so little impact for 1000 chapters

i expected so much more from him

and then his first actual move on the Reverie, ended up being a failure

that's fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.