What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i don't like a character that sexually assaults women

i have no problems with any other shortcoming from other characters in the Straw Hats

even Usopp being a coward in Wano, i like it, a lot of people don't like it

but the Sanji pervert gag is not for me

if he had any other type of shortcoming, i could get behind

if it was just the gentleman thing of not beating women, i could even be fine with that

but the simping and nose bleeding, and using invisibility to spy the women, no thanks
Sexual Assault is a bit aggressive, Sanjis not Master Roshi out here just touching everybody. It’s funny how people see Sanjis gag in the manga recently for the first time in what over a year ? and all of sudden people acting like it’s 24/7?

Do you think there's a chance Fuji turns on the Marines / WG? since he has been challenging the marines a little bit

and he also seem to like Luffy a lot, even wishing he had his sight back to see Luffy
I dont think Fuji will turn because he seems invested in the SSG.

That would be like, replacing the warlords, and then fighting the thing you replaced the warlords with.

It could happen but it would seem very clunky

We don't see Ryogokyu(Greenbull) face, he has a flower on his back that he uses to push himself and fly.
Post automatically merged:

More spoilers:
- Morgans already published the news in the newspapers, that's why they commented on bountys being shown in the next chapter.
- We see the crew recovered (includes Zoro).
- Ryogokyu(GreenBull), he is accompanied by a buster call.
Okay its confirmed greenbull have flower power.
Like i said maybe he got plant based power like a manga back then which can grow plant.

Hope see zoro progress it will be a blank scene if zoro recovery just offscreened.

Luffy's actor voice suggested long ago that the anime would end in 8 years hmmm wonder where she got that from if it was just her own speculation
Shonen jump executives have pressured Oda to start the Final Arc

Thats why Oda revised the plot and skip plotlines midway in wano

Kaido 1 of the affected in revised plot
Even doffy executives have longer flashback than Crydo

Status
Not open for further replies.