What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we get a 1 year timeskip atleast before next arc,giving the strawhats more time to get believable experience and notoriety as well as new designs.

ZKK is a very popular theory ever since 4 years; you believed into this theory ever since Wano has started. Now you're calling this one a "meme"... Calling this creditless would be an understatement.
You misunderstood me.

Meme doesn't mean it does not make sense in that instance, rather that it's viral.

ZKK is a very popular theory ever since 4 years; you believed into this theory ever since Wano has started. Now you're calling this one a "meme"... Calling this creditless would be an understatement.
Well it's about time to admit defeat,I believed it too,doesn't seem likely anymore.

Also don't want to see a weakened Kaido coming back just to get decapitated,will feel unnecessary.

I think Ryokugyu is capturing both Big Mom and Kaido.

I

Indigo

Its a shame that he wants to finish the manga quicker …. :(
dude, One Piece fans can't complain about that

poor MHA fans over there are having to deal with Horikoshi rushing the manga like a crazy person

Oda's rushing = like 5 more years

:lulz:

I

Indigo

There are retards who unironically think that Kaido and Big Mom are alive?

What do you, retards think Momo meant when he said "The end of Kaido"? That he was knocked out? :kobeha:

Kaido and Big Mom will go down in one piece as the 2 weakest "top tiers" in the series. Simple shonen powerscaling.
tbh, believing characters are dead in One Piece is stupid asf

no matter who they are and where they are, it doesn't even matter how they died

Status
Not open for further replies.