What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think BM died when we didnt even see her body in lava , then you need help

Even Kaido is only blown away with the eruption
bro its one piece that pig that oden cut in half was alive some how why people expect to see bm or kaido die in magma?
od just killed 2 random extra side character that bearly any one cared about them and i still expect to see them alive in cover story after wano

as a zoro fan (im also fan of luffy and sanji) i said it wano is a shitty ark for zoro in term of character.
he had some good fighting feat but character wise its so bad

he said he will gather and guide samurai - oda probably forget what he said
will avenge yasuie - didn't do shit
wont forgive orochi - forget even orochi exist
will cut kaido to pieces - just gave him a scar that honestly barely get any focus after 1010 and honestly what kaido said was more like mocking than acknowledgement

his plot lines so far result in noting or had some half ass result
black blade plot line
Ryuma and shusui plot line and visiting his grave
Shimotsuki connection plot line
plot line with yasuie toko and hiyori

there won't be any samurai like oden - kaido didn't acknowledged any one for this zoro was most likely candidate

his fight with king also was so random literally they had 0 interaction before beginning of fight they only fought because they're N2
zoro at least had some interaction with queen but 0 with king
Oda didn’t say this was Zoros arc , that was a fan made concept just like most things outside the One Piece Manga tbh. Characters interacting with their arc opponent was never a thing. The matchups just happen. This was a great arc for Zoro, his best since Thriller Bark and that’s Peak Zoro.

I

Indigo

Oda didn’t say this was Zoros arc , that was a fan made concept just like most things outside the One Piece Manga tbh. Characters interacting with their arc opponent was never a thing. The matchups just happen. This was a great arc for Zoro, his best since Thriller Bark and that’s Peak Zoro.
so tell me, if this isn't Zoro arc, the Samurai Country

which one is going to be?

when did i said wano is zoros ark?
i said he didn't do what he said he will do and plot lines that was stablished for him are unfinished its not some thing that i made its from manga

Kaido was blown away and then ?
He just leaves Wano despite stating he'll never settle for anything else ?

Give it up. There are only 2 possible scenarios. Magma killed Kaido or he turned into a statue/is trapped in Rock/seastone
Or Kaido and Big Mom both have amnesia and are now living together in some lonely island till the day they die/

Status
Not open for further replies.