What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The world government sent ONE admiral to deal with a force that defeated 2 Yonko.

And we also have this:

So no, we technically do have two pieces of an evidence that 1 admiral ~ 2 Yonko.
Once again you are jumping to conclusions, we dont have the full summary yet. For all we know GB is going to Wano to offer them to go under the WG or something. If you trully believe GB is fighting the alliance that took down 2 emperors you are on some crack.

How many times did you and your shit takes get clowned? Sometimes the very next chapter. You'd think that would teach you some level of humility but you just keep going like a braindead clown.

Any sane user reading the Borsalino/Akainu interraction understood that he was going to Wano to stop the meeting, not fight them.

Yeah they had surprisingly somber deaths but the issue is that Oda does so many fake-outs that it's impossible to tell when it's actually real.
Like at this point i STILL expect Orochi and Kanjuro to somehow still be alive.
There's that, but I'm mostly alluding to the fact that Oda didn't really flesh out their characters enough for me to care...

Ashura Douji is especially jarring bc he potential to be a favorite in this arc bc of his survivors guilt storyline that never got expanded.

C

Cruxroux

Most of that force probably already left Wano: Law, Kid, Marco, Minks. The CP0 guy still left could have keep an eye on the situation when a good time to strike could be.
it's just luffy as of now and zoro and sanji together maybe able to take on a admiral. and it's a buster call wano is screwed again. only if zunesha didn't leave.

Then he doesnt have a plant fruit then. Its possibly a misdirect and that flower has nothing to do with his power.
I think it is tied to his power, but it may only be part of it. Film Z dude could only manipulate, make plants grow (his fruit is literally Grow Grow) no Mi) and nothing else. Maybe Ryokugyu is what considered a "superior" devil fruit and can manipulate earth as a whole

Status
Not open for further replies.