What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The world government sent ONE admiral to deal with a force that defeated 2 Yonko.

And we also have this:

So no, we technically do have two pieces of an evidence that 1 admiral ~ 2 Yonko.
this is what i call sh*t. because WB fleet is coming to marineford. Marines just make assembled everyone including three admirals,Commanders of G bases,Shichibukai(which is a lot more ). Second evidence is that when marines suspect that WB and shanks might join, even gorosei shit themselves. third evidence is that garp said that marines can't handle rayleigh and WB at the same time as it may suffer huge loses. Even kizaru admitted that he wasn't a match for rayleigh and that he had to have gather force if he had to deal with rayleigheven though he already has pacifista,sentomaru and marines. Also kizaru only talked about intercepting them not about going to fight both of them. That's shit wish even akainu can't deal with. Akainu himself said this is a disaster when he talked about alliance of bigmom and kaido. If kizaru really went the only thing he can manage is that retreating fast. Other than that i cannot see anything even if he equipped with buster call.

But what then though?
Why haven't they come back ?

Bro that sounds like a super cope take tbh. Kaido's the strongest Zoan in the verse. The only real damage he took is from Luffy being KO'ed and when Magma can't scratch him he should've been up and fine 3 hours after the battle let alone a week.
I am just clowning, their job as villains is done, there's no more fighting them

Trolling at 100 lol

Sabo is weaksauce
Nah, Sabo can fights admirals, Kaido only dreams to fight one, this is he was crying and wanted to suicide when he found out that WB had the balls to fight Akainu.
Ma boy Kaido even has a fire mode as his ultimate attack, but what are some red flames in the face of magma? Nothing, Kaido is just a wannabe Akinu gone wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.