What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hoped Vegapunk would show up to deal with the citizens who consumed SMILES and Ryokugyu would help out with turning around the deforestation/waste caused by Kaido's factories. I guess only the later might happen, if anything.

Also, why do people assume Luffy's bounty will go over Kaido's or BMs?
I'd assume if the WG recieved notice of the alliance's (Kidd + Law + Luffy) victory, their combined bounties may surpass the combined bounties of both BM + Kaido, but it wouldn't make sense for them to attribute all/most of the bounty increase to just Luffy.

Roger died to fodders. His death wasn't glorious

WB got this death coz he was the most respected pirate for how he lived
Roger had lots of enemies...he was being cursed for bringing chaos

Kaido was never getting epic death.

Anyway Kaido and BM aren't dead
Roger ushering in an entire new era with his words that inspired 99% of any major and famous pirate rn wasn't a grand death?

Sure buddy you're right lmao. This dude just said the PK hasn't had a great death.

I legit wanted him to be a martial artist especially. If those other options are real too, that would be completely nuts haha.

I'm hoping he'll be related to Ushimaru and Zoro but we'll find out soon hopefully.
it will be nuts if GB has DJ

what if the underlying for reason why oda didn't have luffy take zeff's log book... was a green mf about to pull up in the future.

I hoped Vegapunk would show up to deal with the citizens who consumed SMILES and Ryokugyu would help out with turning around the deforestation/waste caused by Kaido's factories. I guess only the later might happen, if anything.

Also, why do people assume Luffy's bounty will go over Kaido's or BMs?
I'd assume if the WG recieved notice of the alliance's (Kidd + Law + Luffy) victory, their combined bounties may surpass the combined bounties of both BM + Kaido, but it wouldn't make sense for them to attribute all/most of the bounty increase to just Luffy.
Me too but I guess that’s better for Chopper to fix it on his own

Big Mom and Kaido died by magma, the Tejas tears from this alone will sustain me for years to come lol.

Also, you don’t send Admirals to negotiate peace deals lol. That is what Cipher Pol was for. You send an Admiral to muscle Wano into an alliance.

This is the second time now that Sakazuki has sent only one Admiral to deal with a force consisting of two Yonko level individuals, lol.
And if they didnt die by magma? Do you see bodies? Do you see an annoucement? Why do you always work in extremes mate?

CP is dead, atleast those that were there, or fleeing. As we've seen a chapter or two ago.

The last line makes no sense, there are no two Yonko levels individuals for GB to deal with, and Kizaru wasnt gonna go fight BM and Kaido at the same time, even you don't believe it. He was going to prevent the meeting. Nothing else.

And so what if GB goes there and nothing really happens, are you going back into hiding again until something else to bash the Yonko with happens again?

Status
Not open for further replies.