What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

A buster call especidlly to Wano right now, (except the Admiral at least) will get the pre TS Luffy vs Bellamy treatment.

I've been saying for many years, I hope Akainu will upgrade the Buster Calls to be more dangerous and competent somehow. Most likely with Vegpunks help ofc.

With someone like Akainu in charge, the Marines should be far more powerful, relentless and dangerous but I'm disappointed so far tbh.

I'm still hoping Green Bull will be a savage especially as their personalities tend to match their powers.

There's also this, which makes me wonder if Green Bull will be ironically savage given his apparent flower powers and thus "hippie vibes" he has too:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
And yet its probably going to happen that way, and he's not gonna talk to Luffy. He's going to talk to Momo, the new leader of Wano. Stay mad, Eten denied the buster call being a thing so you and lee will have to wait for your next chance to bash the Yonko.
Big Mom and Kaido died by magma, the Tejas tears from this alone will sustain me for years to come lol.

Also, you don’t send Admirals to negotiate peace deals lol. That is what Cipher Pol was for. You send an Admiral to muscle Wano into an alliance.

This is the second time now that Sakazuki has sent only one Admiral to deal with a force consisting of two Yonko level individuals, lol.

Anime fans are so cringe (not talking about u especially). 98% of the Hentai/ecchi content they jerk to are girls that look 12-14 but it's ok because they're x years old lol.

Rebecca may be 16, doesn't look like it though. She's sexualized by the author himself
I'll have to agree here.. no cap

was teasing ya coz.. my boy sanji gets called out for having romance with pudding
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.