What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
No clue, working theory is they were expelled by the eruption from Wano.
Working theory by butthurt crybabies lol. Momo literally confirmed that Kaido at least is dead.

We do not know where they are right now and for all we know they could show up soon.
My brother in Christ, how long do you want this damn arc to go on for lol?

Even if they don’t show up until after we leave Wano, that would make this entire 4 year dumpster fire of an arc even more redundant, because now Luffy still has 4 Emperors to deal with in the race to Raftel instead of two.

And by the way isnt the fact that the WG waited for Kaido to be gone to claim Wano a notch in Kaido's favor portrayal wise?
Didn’t the World Government do everything in their power to prevent Kaido from being defeated? They even had Cipher Pol attack Luffy while he was fighting Kaido lol. The Government did not want Kaido to be defeated, and they are only claiming Wano to keep the peace.

No he did not.Kid and Law BFRed BM she was still conscious and cursing at them while falling down
Oh but Bitchbeard defeated Sakazuki even though Sakazuki was speaking directly back to Bitchbeard? Lol

Don’t give me that shit, Big Mom was defeated by Kid and Law, together they are Yonko + level. Big Mom was completely helpless to stop herself from falling on the bombs, while Sakazuki did stop himself from falling into the water beneath Marineford. And he also blew Bitchbeard’s brains out even though he had just been snuck since in a fair 1v1 Akainu neg diffed Whitebeard the strongest Yonko with his hands in his pockets.

The same thing they tried to do to prevent Shanks and WB from meeting
Which was to fight them lol. Like I said, Sakazuki knew sending Kizaru would cause him to get sandwiched between Meme and Kaido, but have no fucks anyway. And now the literal exact same thing is happening with Green Bull.

Yeah, what's the point to introducing Kaido as a unkillable creature who can survive 40 death sentences and over 1,000 torture methods just to have magma kill him.

If Kaido is dead that means Akainu could have killed at anytime. Kaido is just another character that failed to live up to the standards Oda set.
Daz Bones would absolutely splatter Roger

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Then tell me, where are the reactions around the world about Kaido and Bib mom's death?
I'm still 50/50 on dead or out of Wano but Wano's closed so that's a reason for no reactions, or there might be some with the newspaper stuff next chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.