What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume you are trolling?

Why don't you take other attacks into consideration?

KKG was already a city level attack and current luffy is much stronger with adv coc plus adv coa and kaido tanked it like nothing

Current KKG should be comparable to WB's attack which didn't had adv haki as he was making contact with akainu

Bajrung is at least 5 times WB's attack as it is island level internal destruction haki
So now we’re wanking KKG ? Lmao

Oda literally showed Ace getting violently impaled and dying on panel, and then shows WB getting 1/3rd of his head torn off. This isn’t Steven Universe. Oda is allowed to say the words “died/killed” and he has no problems with doing so
You do realize Oda said he wanted a relationship between Doffy and Viola but didn’t because verbatim “my manga is for young boys.”

It does. Let's not be delusional. People pretend like they don't get the context.

- Kaido said he'll never ever leave Wano.
- Momo says the explosion marks the end of Kaido.
- Kaido doesn't come back in over a week.

So what happened? Did Kaido just decide that Wano wasn't important?

He either died or he turned into a statue/is trapped somewhere.
Kaido was waiting for Joyboy to defeat him, that happened, so he doesnt need Wano anymore

It does. Let's not be delusional. People pretend like they don't get the context.

- Kaido said he'll never ever leave Wano.
- Momo says the explosion marks the end of Kaido.
- Kaido doesn't come back in over a week.

So what happened? Did Kaido just decide that Wano wasn't important?

He either died or he turned into a statue/is trapped somewhere.
so is big mom also dead and oda does not think her death is worth confirming while ashura doji is? or is big mom so much stronger than kaido that she will survive this while he died?
the most possible scenario is that the eruption throw the two of them miles away from wano. we do not know that. but there is no reason to assume he is dead just because he has not appeared again unless you also think all the other villains in this arc died

Where is Kaido?

Not brave enough to come out of hiding in over a week?

Where is the legendary Zoan recovery?
He was only knocked out no lethal wound so the Magma fucked Kaido up so damn hard that he couldn't come back for more than a week?

Damn.
The eruption may have literally just sent him and BM flying.

Anyways, I already explained to you to a sea of magma killing Kaido, after him being KOed and all the damage he’s taken, isn’t an L for me or most Yonko fans

Before the magma incident, I’ve said that Akainu can push Kaido to high diff. Obviously I can’t think that Akainu pushes Kaido all the way to high diff if I think that Kaido is immune to magma. I was saying that if Kaido can stay KOed in that magma for a long time and come out later, it would be a terrible look for Akainu fans and I would have to say Kaido can beat Akainu lower than high diff. If Kaido did die in that magma, then that doesn’t change my belief that Akainu is a high diff fight for Kaido since obviously I would have to believe magma is capable of hurting Kaido for the fight to be that difficult

you should just stop with the cope and move on Kaido and Big Mom are gone, now it's the admirals' turn to take care of the manga, if they're going to be stronger or not, it's up to Oda to answer ZKK should also grow up and stop posting their shit, this shit is over

We got confirmation in 3 ways. One, his heart stopped beating. Two, his presence disappeared, and three, Kaido vocally pronounced him dead.
One, his heart stopped beating- his heart was ok.
Two, his presence disappeared- his presence also ``disappeared`` back in impel down, when the okama lord though that he died, vs rob luci also when Luffys crew pointed out that ``luffy could have died`` and then luffy woke up and destroyed Lucci. In wano Kaido also thought that he finished Luffy for good 3 times not 1.
Luffy never died. Nika is a strong devil fruit, but this fruit does not bring Luffy back from the afterlife, unless oda creates a plot for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.