What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

if luffy isn't crucifying children, making their fathers dance naked in the streets, drinking himself into oblivion and pretend-suiciding for attention, then he's not copying laido in any other way either.
I mean his abilities but sure, take what I said too literally.

It's a joke about why Kaido had no awakening and isn't getting back up.

Luffy has shown he has learnt from his opponents and mimicked their abilities before too. Oda really went meta on that with Katakuri doing it back to him too.

I hope everyone remembers that the VC put Akainu's fruit above Nika in terms of offensive output. We can either be delusional or have to declare everything in the VC fandoms used to hype their favs as invalid.

Akainu has a stronger attack than Bajrang Gun
@AdmiralKinyagi @Extravlad @Wiwi @OnePiss @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @The White Crane @Roo
Oda put the Magu as the peak offense of devil fruits but if I'm being honest the cold fruit and the light fruit are just as capable of murdering someone. Hard to say which one is scarier.

I mean his abilities but sure, take what I said too literally.

It's a joke about why Kaido had no awakening and isn't getting back up.
he has no awakening bc he's a loser who never accomplished any of his goals. he's a weak-willed bitch whose life revolved around (in this particular order): some silly joyboy fairy tale, fapping to oden's ghost, crying, holing up in wano, thirsting for glory he never deserved, and bullying 8-year-olds.

awakening my foot. even his own retarded ass knew one needs to be a bit worthier than that to attain awakening.

edit: sorry, i forgot about the hostages - the leitmotif of his inebriated existence.

G

Gorosei Informer

he has no awakening bc he's a loser who never accomplished any of his goals. he's a weak-willed bitch whose life revolved around (in this particular order): some silly joyboy fairy tale, fapping to oden's ghost, crying, holing up in wano, thirsting for glory he never deserved, and bullying 8-year-olds.

awakening my foot. even his own retarded ass knew one needs to be a bit worthier than that to attain awakening.
Show me on the doll where Kaido touched you.

Seriously this is some crazy, irrational hate and so out of the blue too. Very disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.