What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So two chapters left, then Wano is over, and we start a one month break. Rip awakening. Rip ZKK. Rip Zoros lineage. Rip Ryuma back story. Rip Kaido back story. Rip Ashura Doji and Izo. Rip the 40 other plot threads left open.
Kinda sad to see that even you lost the trust to Oda in case for Wano. Overall long old fans like you and @dirtyLarry who I know since OJ kinda start to hate what Oda did this arc.

G

Gorosei Informer

Can’t believe we’ve been having the same akainu yonko magma debate for over a month while the actual dude sits at his desk getting chumped on by retired sengoku.
It's frustrating how much Oda wastes Akainu but I suspect it's due to plot convenience.

Akainu is an executioner and walking genocide. Oda can't pull his death fakeout BS with a guy who can melt and even vaporise your insides, your whole body parts instantly.
What he did to Whitebeard and Ace is underrated.

Oda openly has massive bias towards Akainu due to the actor he's based on and being extremely fond of him so he's gonna wank Akainu the most naturally.

Even now he's probably smugly stroking his ego that he had Kaido and Big Mom get knocked into magma and implied to have died in it, but I doubt they're dead too, not yet anyway.

If Kizaru had shown up instead of Aokiji or Kizaru when they did, then OP would have probably ended there and then.

I wish Oda had given Kaido and BM more confirmed kills especially of people not on their side but alas, Akainu needs to stand top ultimately.

I just hope Oda doesn't drop the ball with Akainu when it's finally his turn and his ultimate storyline happens.

G

Gorosei Informer

Green Bull's real name is Pop-Green Bull
Lmao I wanted to joke he was related to Usopp somehow.

If he really has plant related powers, this going to make Usopp look even worse by comparison too imo.

But I suspected GB would show up with a plant or earth fruit at either Wano or especially Elbaf tbh.
Post automatically merged:

Gon has ascended to Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.