What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So two chapters left, then Wano is over, and we start a one month break. Rip awakening. Rip ZKK. Rip Zoros lineage. Rip Ryuma back story. Rip Kaido back story. Rip Ashura Doji and Izo. Rip the 40 other plot threads left open.
Oh wow, never thought I would see the day where Celestial is complaining about a One Piece chapter. If you are complaining about a One Piece chapter that means Oda definitely screwed up. So you finally willing to join the dark side with me? Charlotte Sky and Pooth left me and I need a new partner. What you say buddy?

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh wow, never thought I would see the day where Celestial is complaining about a One Piece chapter. If you are complaining about a One Piece chapter that means Oda definitely screwed up. So you finally willing to join the dark side with me? Charlotte Sky and Pooth left me and I need a new partner. What you say buddy?
Even apparently the main OP sub is bitter and coping in the spoiler thread. Piratefolk peeps mentioned it.

Kinda sad to see that even you lost the trust to Oda in case for Wano. Overall long old fans like you and @dirtyLarry who I know since OJ kinda start to hate what Oda did this arc.
I'll held off till the end, but as per Odas comment about Wano arc coming to an end, and wanting to finish the story as soon as possible, it looks as if we really will be moving on once he gets back from his month break.

Lmao I wanted to joke he was related to Usopp somehow.

If he really has plant related powers, this going to make Usopp look even worse by comparison too imo.

But I suspected GB would show up with a plant or earth fruit at either Wano or especially Elbaf tbh.
Post automatically merged:

Gon has ascended to Gone
I'll level with all Usopp fans now: I fucking hate his pop green attacks. It's the laziest cop out for creativity I've ever seen. One arc he has a pop green for every scenario: you need to extinguish small fires? Poo green is here. Need to put people to sleep? Pop green. Need to devour someone? Pop green.

Yet in the next instant he will be bitching how he doesn't have anything in his arsenal to deal with some enemy.

Personally, Usopp should have stuck with his original moveset and arsenal + got one or two close combat moves for when shit gets tight.

Hell, maybe even a gun or some sharp projectiles to inflict damage. Or even kairoseki in Wano.

Tl,dr: fuck pop greens

G

Gorosei Informer

At least we can look forward to potential major lore reveals and major changes sns events in the world now we're finally leaving the purgatory of Wano.

Outside Wano and Reverie chapters delivered some of the most extreme hype, hope, shock and such so let's cope I mean hope!

I always wait till the end of an arc to criticize it, which I've done plenty of times. If this is truly the end of Wano, then I will have a lot of things to say about it. I'll give it until the Sunny is sailing towards the next island, and if this was really the ending of a decade long build up of a battle against our first Yonkos in the series, I'll come with an entire list of gripes,and it wont be pretty.

I always wait till the end of an arc to criticize it, which I've done plenty of times. If this is truly the end of Wano, then I will have a lot of things to say about it. I'll give it until the Sunny is sailing towards the next island, and if this was really the ending of a decade long build up of a battle against our first Yonkos in the series, I'll come with an entire list of gripes,and it wont be pretty.
Can you not include your shitty theories in your critique? Would appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.