What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Boumdman against Cracker, use Snakeman and FS against Kata same shit.

Law's flashback could have happened even without doffy there, or later.
There was no build up for Cracker.That fight came out of nowhere.We had a couple of years of Doffy being a badass.To see Luffy ragdoll Doffy after the beat down he received was awesome.

Nope. That was when she was a kid. Now akainu is fleet admiral calling them out on their bullshit. Ahh I understand you can't comprehend English properly. And you also can comprehend the difference between what's past and whats current. My bad you didn't know any better
He was jealous that his owners like Doflamingo more than him and he was told to stop barking, sit down and be good dog. He shares same ideals as WG and is still genocidal maniac he was during Ohara buster call.

There was no build up for Cracker.That fight came out of nowhere.We had a couple of years of Doffy being a badass.To see Luffy ragdoll Doffy after the beat down he received was awesome.
Fuck getting Sanji back

It didn't matter to me Luffy ragdolling Doffy, the moment he was shown he was scared of Kaido I wasn't for a 100 chapter arc featuring a bitchboy villain like that, just my opinion at least, people are free to like the arc, it's just how I always felt since that scene.

He was jealous that his owners like Doflamingo more than him and he was told to stop barking, sit down and be good dog. He shares same ideals as WG and is still genocidal maniac he was during Ohara buster call.
Don't get your point.

He called them out on their bullshit and called the government Celestial dragon dogs.

The difference between them and akainu us that he dies what he does because he wants to do it. Hence why your point is void

Fuck getting Sanji back

It didn't matter to me Luffy ragdolling Doffy, the moment he was shown he was scared of Kaido I wasn't for a 100 chapter arc featuring a bitchboy villain like that, just my opinion at least, people are free to like the arc, it's just how I always felt since that scene.
Doffy was the best villain oda created.Just my opinion.I feel like Kaido is just a generic Thanos type of villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.