What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. That's basically his "Blind Justice"; possibly sacrificing lots of innocent civillains of a kingdom to save several others from several kingdoms being possibly controlled by a pirate abusing the Warlord system.
But none of that is happening right now.

The only warlord that was that deviant was Doflamingo.

Kuma? A cyborg. Mihawk? A loner. Weevil? Only has his mom. Law? Out. Buggy? Is a mercenary. Hancock? Is an empress but nowhere near as vile as Doflamingo.

In essence.

He just couldn't stop Doflamingo

As I just said to @Doggo , Kidd has all the basis to alreary have a large fleet and influence in some territories.

And, as I always said, Wano is just the boost/turbo for Kidd&Law status, specially Kidd's.
yeah but like if oda wants to do that
show his crew fighting competent people

give killer a much stronger opponent than hawkins . Big moms crew might have been perfect for that. basically both of those crews were relegated to fodder control. That aside from the strength of those two in comparison to other emperors individually.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
this film is gonna be corny as shit

on one of the posters Nami says "Are you sure you're ok with leaving all your family and friends behind"

So Luffy is gonna go with Uta and think about staying on the island only to leave at the end. WTF is the point in this movie DFKM
They had the Nami, Usopp & Robin, and Sanji loyalty arcs before, now it’s time for Luffy’s loyalty arc :gokulaugh:

Greenbull would have folded all those guys pre Wano, no doubt. Even tho shamble combos with Luffy and Zoro would have already went hard back then.

But now anyone besides Primebeard would be toast in front of those guys. He's gonna do something positive with his power and then leave again. But nonetheless I hope for some action.

And looks like mythical Zoans really grant your base a permanent buff. Momo seemingly got that dragon durability. Very cool

Status
Not open for further replies.