What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just Oda's way to say: "Look, in case you didn't get it, you have to look at these 2 as Pirates of that status, cause even if not right now they'll get to that point in the vert following events of this arc"

Killer is a high-Commander, he brutalized Hawkins

The real issue is that Law has no territories under him, neither the interest in taking them or the basis to say he might already have some. He's a character a-la-Mihawk.

But anyway, Oda is (probably) making him an Emperor cause that's his standing. One of the 5 strongest Pirates in the World.
Where the fuck does that come from? You may as well argue: "Gladius is a high commander, he brutalised Bartolomeo." If the only candidates for commander mean: "Wound a supernova."

It's just Oda's way to say: "Look, in case you didn't get it, you have to look at these 2 as Pirates of that status, cause even if not right now they'll get to that point in the vert following events of this arc"

Killer is a high-Commander, he brutalized Hawkins

The real issue is that Law has no territories under him, neither the interest in taking them or the basis to say he might already have some. He's a character a-la-Mihawk.

But anyway, Oda is (probably) making him an Emperor cause that's his standing. One of the 5 strongest Pirates in the World.
with big mom kaido out of the picture
kidd law top 5 pirates
hmm
close to it I guess

So let me recap this:

Momo is just grabbing Nami's tits and harassing her in his adult form.

Yamato just wants to show off her melons to all the guys in the crew and Oda creates even more valid confusion about her whole gender stuff (as if this mess hadn't been enough already).

Zoro and Luffy are totally fine and eating like nothing happened (grim reaper anyone?).

About 20 plot points just got scratched like that.

I really don't know what to say anymore. Does Oda even care at this point?
You are acting as if One Piece has ended. If Zoro can have his Kozaburo flashback in Wano, he can have the grim reaper anytime in the future. Like Skypiea's poneglyph was decoded in Wano. So you are jumping the gun.

Lol so Kiku is parallel with Yamato here? No burden for me, I never held Yamato up as the avatar for trans rights or had the determination to angrily make Yamato a girl and remove the entire personality set up to this point. I lean more to avoiding dismissal though so I'm glad to hear it.
I don't think Kiku is a parallel here, bc Nami invited BOTH of them to the women's bath, which means she accepts Kiku as "woman" but also doesn't buy Yamato's Oden bs.

Yamato not accepting it and instead showing off her melons in the men's bath stands on a completely different page.

I really don't know what Oda is thinking here. Now he opens that barrel again just to deliver some tit-jokes and make Sanji drool like a fool again.

G

Gorosei Informer

New Yonko:
- Luffy
- Law
- Kid
- Buggy

Blackbeard killed Shanks and found One Piece and is now considered the Pirate King
Exactly what I think will happen.

I think Katakuri will officially ally the Charlotte family with Luffy now Big Mom is gone too. He will be the patriarchal/paternal figure of the family now and Sanji marrying Pudding already created a marriage bound alliance or whatever anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.