What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
momo is 8 and acting like a sex predator
:lusalty:
Don't even want to look at the pics because of the disgust oda has written...:whitepress: Like what even goes through an authors mind(I mean the author of the most popular manga in Japan :whitepress:... have some shame and responsibility oda...I keep remembering about his comment about how he saw an 8-9 year old kid in restaurant watching one piece and not eating food and this is what he wants to show them :whitepress:)

So let me recap this:

Momo is just grabbing Nami's tits and harassing her in his adult form.

Yamato just wants to show off her melons to all the guys in the crew and Oda creates even more valid confusion about her whole gender stuff (as if this mess hadn't been enough already).

Zoro and Luffy are totally fine and eating like nothing happened (grim reaper anyone?).

About 20 plot points just got scratched like that.

I really don't know what to say anymore. Does Oda even care at this point?
Short answer: No.

Long answer: One point recap, but still no.

B

Ballel

So he was willing to sacrifice the entirety of dressrosa just for a *chance* not even a guarantee the warlord system would fall?
"sacrificing the entirety of dressrosa" is not really the right way to see it.
The warlord system would have harmed more countries than just dressrosa.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
There is a scene in film red Shanks as Zoro how he has oden's sword

then a flash back show that a young shanks cannot handle enma

Shanks praises zoro and calls him a strong swordsmen

:snoopy:

You misunderstand.

The entire OP world knows the warlords suck.

You didn't even bring up the most egregious example.

Blackbeard.

The warlord system should have ended after him using the title for his own ends, breaking into ID, becoming an emperor.
True, it should ring a bell with BB at least.
However, Crocodile, Doffy and Moriah are all OG Warlords and all of them abused their powers. I guess they had an excuse with BB but what should be their excuse with Croc, Moriah and Doffy? All of them are pirates who fooled the WG.

Greenbull would have folded all those guys pre Wano, no doubt. Even tho shamble combos with Luffy and Zoro would have already went hard back then.

But now anyone besides Primebeard would be toast in front of those guys. He's gonna do something positive with his power and then leave again. But nonetheless I hope for some action.

And looks like mythical Zoans really grant your base a permanent buff. Momo seemingly got that dragon durability. Very cool
Even Primebeard and Roger together get washed by the force on Wano lmao, any character past, present or even future most likely gets curb stomped

Status
Not open for further replies.