What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt that Luffy, Law and Kid will be called emperors next chaptwr, oda clearly has put Luffy on a lvl above the other two

Think will be Shanks, Teach, Luffy and the fourth seat being disputed between Buggy/Law/Kid

If it’s any consolation I remember that when the Yonko saga was announced to begin we still hadn’t quite finished Zou.

But I do think this just looks like Wano has been cut short, whether by Oda’s own decision or higher ups telling him to get it over with.
It's really weird bc this ending now doesn't just "feel" rushed, it's really like either Oda just suddenly said "fuck it, I'll end it right now" or someone else blackmailed him into ending it on the spot.

It's really bizarre.

Not only did the climax feel very rushed (weird thing to say after Onigashima had so many chapters, but you know what I mean), the aftermath is a complete speed-run that leaves out a ton of open plot-points.

I think the month-long hiatus is pretty clearly an indicator that we start with something completely new afterwards (just like the timeskip after Oda's last hiatus).

So the Wano aftermath will be 3 or 4 chapters. That's nothing for such a massive arc. Heck, Alabasta, Water7/EL etc. had way more concluding chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.