What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When has that ever been true?
We all make the distinction between Jaya and Skypiea or Drum/Little Garden/Whiskey Peak/Alabasta
Yeah we make the distinction as fans but the one island = one arc rule is not binding. What you consider a saga someone can consider an arc for example.

Like Onigashima Raid could be its own arc if you wanted to distinguish it like that.

Possibly. I mean he was excited when he mentioned Sabo, Boa stuff. I guess he may've been fatigued. Anyhow, I am excited for the next arcs.
Yeah I think wano was a bad arc(in my opinion), I think we need to close it up and move on.
Best thing would be if Oda and his editors understand the problems, like if they think that they didn´t make mistakes, then I expect bad writing in future too.

But if they sit together and think in general about this arc and came to the end with wano being not really good, I can see a change in the future. Oda need time and a script, build up the whole next arcs step by step. Also he should learn about the mistakes of wano, like never make a big cast like in the raid again..

I know people are skeptical after the wano disaster, but I feel really like the next arcs will be far better(I hope it).
I hope from now we get peak OP back, sicne Wano was for sure not peak OP lvl...

Status
Not open for further replies.