What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Shueisha is not forcing Oda to wrap up Wano because of the sales.

:josad::josad:
It feelt like the opposite, don´t forget OP still sales very good, not like in the past but still has above 1.5M for each volume.
I feel like more Oda wrapp it up since he was tired of the arc and want to start the next arcs.
I think that he want to start the the most important part and the last saga, so he wrapp it up and rush lot of things.

Adding the point I've made in the thread.

It's technically final "arc" or 編 (hen) but Japan uses the term loosely. It is used for both larger arcs (Yonko arc) and for smaller ones (WCI arc, Zou Arc, Wano arc).

In this context, yes, it should be Final "Saga" by western terms because it's very clear the next island isn't the last with a missing Road Poneglyph. Not to mention this grand "war" Oda wants to draw.

Just food for thought.
In short 5 more years for OP minimum

G

Gorosei Informer

:snoopy:
Oh shit! A new Worstgen thread war is incoming.

Oda is trying to start some shit for real.
Oh no lmao, that's the greatest war Kaido was looking for! But honestly he could just check out the battledome, Zoro vs Sanji, Yonko vs Admirals, Next Nakama thread etc...

Btw I checked the Film Red tailer and (P)Uta is mentioned as a princess, sigh.

She does seem to have 🎼 musical note manipulation powers or something amd seems to be a siren at least figuratively definitely but maybe a mythical siren zoan as she has wings sometimes too? A siren would make TOO much sense for a girl who's dad abandoned her for piracy, adventure, "the greater good" etc.

Shanks scar is being emphasised on the D in Red in the title but I'm not sure if it's coincidence that it's on the D, as they just want it to match the side of his face it's on OR they are trying to hint he is a D and we will get his full name canonical revealed here. Like how Stampede spoiled the true name of Raftel being Laugh Tale all along before the manga did.

It feelt like the opposite, don´t forget OP still sales very good, not like in the past but still has above 1.5M for each volume.
I feel like more Oda wrapp it up since he was tired of the arc and want to start the next arcs.
I think that he want to start the the most important part and the last saga, so he wrapp it up and rush lot of things.
Possibly. I mean he was excited when he mentioned Sabo, Boa stuff. I guess he may've been fatigued. Anyhow, I am excited for the next arcs.

@T.D.A got owned by @Paperchampion23

actually understooding of Japanese language > google translator bachelor degree
@T.D.A is technically right in terms of it being a literal translation. It is "arc", the problem is there isn't a differentiator for "Saga" in Japan, so most people just assumed this meant another island arc. It's most certainly not though. Really it should read "final plotline".

Also, don't conflate my knowledge of Japanese lol. I do have some experience from college, but it's been basically a decade since I've learned anything useful outside of some random self teaching.

I think when oda said final arc. i think final arc's story plotthreads will get started like where the punkhazard started the wano's plot. Because there is still elbaf arc before going to laugh tale and all.

Somebody @ Shueisha must have told him to cut the crap short and take a break to clear his head if he doesn't want to end up like Kubo who saw his final arc getting cut short all of a sudden. :suresure:
Live look at what exactly happened at Shueisha:

Exec 1: "Ladies, hold your boners, it really happened: Togashi announced his return!!!!"
Exec 2: "Wtf man, what's up with his weird Twitter page, someone explain to the old man how to set up your social media account!"
Exec 3: "I'll do, no worries. Now to the important part: Guys, Oda just texted me that a new exciting Tama-backstory is coming up! Sumo guy and Udon prisoners will also play a major role in it!"
Exec 4: "Ok, that settles it! With the grandmaster now back, someone tell Oda to get his ass out of here, take a long break and actually think about the plot before he brings it to paper ..."

So Akainu doesn't send GB in Wano.
And telling GB to not do anything unnecessary.
This "unnecessary" most probably means something that can lead to battle seeing the context of the narration.

Even a madman Akainu would acknowledge the strength of these alliance
Obviously GB came not for a fight.....

Status
Not open for further replies.