What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
"I also want to recompose the structure of the final saga to close it as fast as possible~"

Honestly to me, this reads like he's just trying to consolidate and better order storylines. I think people take this language and automatically assume he's going to rush his story.

Hell, it might actually be better in the long run with tight pacing. Imagine he cuts the tertiary "tama-like" characters from remaining arcs? Fewer side characters in Elbaf? Plotlines where he gets right to the issue and resolution within 50-60 chapters instead of 100?

I'd argue that this is ultimately the best for the series, if this is the intent. I personally doubt it's about h8m cutting actual ideas though. Remember, he didn't cut Green Bit and Dwarves, he added it to Dressrosa when it was meant to be a completely separate arc.

Another example I can see of this coming (and have guessed for a while) is him combining Elbaf plotlines and adventure with Vegapunk and Kuma. Idk, just something to think about
If he cuts the "characters running around doing nothing" parts, it's already a big W.

I really don't know what Oda was thinking this arc.

Aside from the major plot points you mentioned there were also countless smaller plot points that he teased and never touched upon again (dolls in the basement, BM crew still looming around etc.)

I just think it became way too much for Oda to handle. That's why he also suddenly decided to end it. He knew he wrote the Wano plot against a wall and somehow had to get out after all.
Somebody @ Shueisha must have told him to cut the crap short and take a break to clear his head if he doesn't want to end up like Kubo who saw his final arc getting cut short all of a sudden. :suresure:

"I also want to recompose the structure of the final saga to close it as fast as possible~"

Honestly to me, this reads like he's just trying to consolidate and better order storylines. I think people take this language and automatically assume he's going to rush his story.

Hell, it might actually be better in the long run with tight pacing. Imagine he cuts the tertiary "tama-like" characters from remaining arcs? Fewer side characters in Elbaf? Plotlines where he gets right to the issue and resolution within 50-60 chapters instead of 100?

I'd argue that this is ultimately the best for the series, if this is the intent. I personally doubt it's about h8m cutting actual ideas though. Remember, he didn't cut Green Bit and Dwarves, he added it to Dressrosa when it was meant to be a completely separate arc.

Another example I can see of this coming (and have guessed for a while) is him combining Elbaf plotlines and adventure with Vegapunk and Kuma. Idk, just something to think about
Tama must return buddy.

B

Ballel

I hope
But look at what he cut from.Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.