What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

"You see Drake, I knew Luffy would defeat Kaido. My cards told me that from the start but you see I had already betrayed kid. My pride wouldnt allow me to do it again"

Oda the clown, who expects us to swallow this horse shit up.​
Fuckin hawkins was legut laughing over torturing Kid and killer and somehow Oda expects us to believe that all that time, Hawkins had had some kind of character development offscreen

Remember when we learned that Kidd wounded a sweet commander and stole something from BM? How come we never learned who he fought and what he stole:few:
Probably hurt Cracker and stole the RP.

My guess is we'll find out soon because he'll clearly want the Wano RP for himself, unless he just concedes to Luffy here
Post automatically merged:

Cp-0 agent power = WB Captain.
How strong cp-0 boss?
We don't even know if the one they call the boss really is one. I have a feeling they have a hidden boss not seen yet.

Remember when we learned that Kidd wounded a sweet commander and stole something from BM? How come we never learned who he fought and what he stole:few:
That was actually answered in one of those Oda CBT columns that he does for the volume releases.
He wounded Snack which is part of why he hates the WG so much, and stole Big Mom's Zepo bear rug.

How did this thread get so many pages
Admiral wankers are having a field day.

"You see Drake, I knew Luffy would defeat Kaido. My cards told me that from the start but you see I had already betrayed kid. My pride wouldnt allow me to do it again"

Oda the clown, who expects us to swallow this horse shit up.​
The man who uses people as meat shields, follows what his cards tell him somehow stays and decides not to betray Kaido? Kaido must be boss or the year or something.

My man Izou dying:

Meanwhile Marco the healer:

"I also want to recompose the structure of the final saga to close it as fast as possible~"

Honestly to me, this reads like he's just trying to consolidate and better order storylines. I think people take this language and automatically assume he's going to rush his story.

Hell, it might actually be better in the long run with tight pacing. Imagine he cuts the tertiary "tama-like" characters from remaining arcs? Fewer side characters in Elbaf? Plotlines where he gets right to the issue and resolution within 50-60 chapters instead of 100?

I'd argue that this is ultimately the best for the series, if this is the intent. I personally doubt it's about h8m cutting actual ideas though. Remember, he didn't cut Green Bit and Dwarves, he added it to Dressrosa when it was meant to be a completely separate arc.

Another example I can see of this coming (and have guessed for a while) is him combining Elbaf plotlines and adventure with Vegapunk and Kuma. Idk, just something to think about

"I also want to recompose the structure of the final saga to close it as fast as possible~"

Honestly to me, this reads like he's just trying to consolidate and better order storylines. I think people take this language and automatically assume he's going to rush his story.

Hell, it might actually be better in the long run with tight pacing. Imagine he cuts the tertiary "tama-like" characters from remaining arcs? Fewer side characters in Elbaf? Plotlines where he gets right to the issue and resolution within 50-60 chapters instead of 100?

I'd argue that this is ultimately the best for the series, if this is the intent. I personally doubt it's about h8m cutting actual ideas though. Remember, he didn't cut Green Bit and Dwarves, he added it to Dressrosa when it was meant to be a completely separate arc.

Another example I can see of this coming (and have guessed for a while) is him combining Elbaf plotlines and adventure with Vegapunk and Kuma. Idk, just something to think about
I hope you're right
The characters we have been waiting to see in action for decades do not deserve to be done dirty by a rushed conclusion

Unfortunately he really hated WCI and made i think a 45 minute video on it on why it was so bad IIRC. Pirate King Buggy also did the same back in the day too.

WCI was a breaking point for him with Big Mom too, Pedro's death, the Cracker fight I think and so on.
I want to say he liked Sanjs backstory especially the throwback to the cover pages and "foreshadowing" with cakes, mice and such IIRC. I think he liked Sanji rescuing thr Vinsmokes too.
I could be wrong here though ofc.

I know he was really fed up by the time we got to Udon and we had all the Big Mom BS especially there too.

I don't think he liked Queen either BUT if not mistaken, he really appreciated and liked Oda focusing on Sanji as being being chef in early Wano, how he reacted to food being trashed by those Yakuza assholes and Sanji beating their asses. He really liked that if I remember right.

I'm not sure of he's real the Shokugeki no Sanji chapters but im sure he'd like some of them including the Wano one too.

I know he used to really like maybe love Sanji pre TS, I'm sure he did but I may nr wrong ofc lol.

My memory is absolutely poor these days so it doesn't help naturally.
Brago may not like Sanji. I didn't see 1015 1031 and 1034 in his video. These three chapters are all related to Sanji:josad:

I'm just worried we won't get the tragic Jesus Burgess backstory we deserve :josad:

I hope you're right
The characters we have been waiting to see in action for decades do not deserve to be done dirty by a rushed conclusion
As a regular dude, I hope Oda doesnt clown them the way he did Kaido and BM. But I lost faith in the man, at this point Im hoping Fuji dies or something fighting Akainu or whoever before the SHs get to the admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.