What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have my problems with Dressrosa.
But one of the things that I really, REALLY thought was severely underrated for how cruel it was, was the "toys" plot.
Considering the Hiluluk speech about people dying when they are forgotten, having a plot about people being forgotten by their loved ones and having to watch as they simply continue with their lives without remembering you is....to say the least, one of the darkest plots One Piece had.
And I hate how it was handled by Usopp making Sugar faint with a gag face.
Can't agree on that, Oda found such a unique way of dealing with a pretty dark plot while also developing Usopp in the process.
For me this is peak writing tbh

I honestly dont think theres a big chance of Zoro fulfilling Monster Samurai role that by killing Kaidou honestly, especially since we already enter the closure of Wano arc currently. But if he recovered and fend of the majority of WG army or robots or battleships and major fighters etc by himself, to the point that even Ryokugyu cant mess with Wano since Zoro guards its borders without fail or makes a tens of Tatsumaki Tornadoes etc, won't it be a depiction of Second Ryuma? Something along those lines
If he does it by himself and gets highlighted on his own, I would be down for that. But tbh it seems like GB is coming alone and I feel like at this point it will just be the SHs and the alliance all together versus the WG even if he is not alone

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Can't agree on that, Oda found such a unique way of dealing with a pretty dark plot while also developing Usopp in the process.
For me this is peak writing tbh
How did he develop Usopp? By giving him CoO so he can make an extremely difficult shot?

Like he did in EL without needing it?

Usopp vs Perona is a gag fight and is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than Usopp vs Sugar.

Usopp vs Sugar is Oda embracing Usopp as Buggy 2.0 and trying to capitalize on it.

How did he develop Usopp? By giving him CoO so he can make an extremely difficult shot?

Like he did in EL without needing it?

Usopp vs Perona is a gag fight and is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than Usopp vs Sugar.

Usopp vs Sugar is Oda embracing Usopp as Buggy 2.0 and trying to capitalize on it.
Usopp has always been the better version of Buggy and the open shot he did on the bridge in EL it's nothing compared to being able to localize three people kilometers away in a building full of people through a small window.

What exactly was rushed lol? Kaido's flashback? What villains have gotten full flashbacks in this series? Doflamingo's wasn't really about him, it was about Law and what happened between them. BMs was entirely an intro to Elbaf.

Wano is 140+ chapters long and still has an ending to finish. I'm confused as to where people think it's being rushed. Him not elaborating on Rocks was on purpose. Anything else frankly does not matter. Plus, we also have the potential for Yamato to receive something.

You guys jump the gun on things way too quickly and get concerned about 1 vague sentence made by the author.
I never mentioned Wano...but wano imo is a solid arc I enjoy it as much as alabasta
but yes.. kaido needed something to flesh his character out a bit more...
all I see Kaido as, is a brute..nothing much else
we don't know what the oni race is
we don't know how he knows about joyboy and why hes so obsessed with it..which is the primary drive of his character.
but I digress..
there are many shonen series' that once they get near it's end, they get rushed(maybe by editors or shueisha fault)
first one that comes to mind is bleach..
that is my only fear...I would tell oda to take his sweet time personally.

This was pretty dumb ngl

Oda had Zunesha there just to drop Nika and Joy Boy bombs then leave
Post automatically merged:

"You see Drake, I knew Luffy would defeat Kaido. My cards told me that from the start but you see I had already betrayed kid. My pride wouldnt allow me to do it again"

Oda the clown, who expects us to swallow this horse shit up.​
I actually liked this one because it's probably the first time on his life he goes against his numbers and predictions knowing he would lose and die.
At least he isn't limited by his own powers and can make his own decisions.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

"You see Drake, I knew Luffy would defeat Kaido. My cards told me that from the start but you see I had already betrayed kid. My pride wouldnt allow me to do it again"

Oda the clown, who expects us to swallow this horse shit up.​
No fucking clue what Oda was thinking while writing that clown Hawkins storyline lol

Totally dropped the ball with him in every possible way, even worse than he did with other characters.

This was pretty dumb ngl

Oda had Zunesha there just to drop Nika and Joy Boy bombs then leave

I actually liked this one because it's probably the first time on his life he goes against his numbers and predictions knowing he would lose and die.
At least he isn't limited by his own powers and can make his own decisions.
The man who uses people as meat shields, follows what his cards tell him somehow stays and decides not to betray Kaido? Kaido must be boss or the year or something.

My man Izou dying:

Meanwhile Marco the healer:

I never mentioned Wano...but wano imo is a solid arc I enjoy it as much as alabasta
but yes.. kaido needed something to flesh his character out a bit more...
all I see Kaido as, is a brute..nothing much else
we don't know what the oni race is
we don't know how he knows about joyboy and why hes so obsessed with it..which is the primary drive of his character.
but I digress..
there are many shonen series' that once they get near it's end, they get rushed(maybe by editors or shueisha fault)
first one that comes to mind is bleach..
that is my only fear...I would tell oda to take his sweet time personally.
Bleach only rushed it's ending in the last 10 chapters, and it was due to health issues for Kubo. This is getting fixed by the anime most likely. 1000 Year Blood War is its longest and biggest arc by far. Naruto's final arc is also it's longest.

I highly doubt anyone from Shueisha is forcing Oda to end or rushing him. One Piece has made them a stupid amount of money in the last 25 years, far more than manga that end abruptly.

I would not worry about this. If Oda "rushed" it would be because he did it on his own terms. It's every evident by how longer he spends in arcs this days.

Remember, you are reading a single sentence on him planning his ending. We aren't even there yet. I guarantee you things won't be as rushed as you think they will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.