What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't a ZKK believer when I joined. Then I became a skeptical ZKK believer. Then I became a full-fledged believer. I've always said that, regardless of whether or not ZKK happens, that I would be happy just to learn about Zoro's lineage, black blades, and just get some kind of impactful moment at the end of the arc. I still believe, and I won't drop it unless the Straw Hats legitimately leave Wano and Kaido is either confirmed alive or dead by the magma, but I must admit this is the weakest faith I've had since I started believing in it. And it would be incredibly disappointing if we couldn't even get any of the other things I mentioned. If ZKK is an ambition, the other stuff are expectations and no Zoro fan should feel ashamed of having those expectations in my opinion :zosleepy:
How about this train of thought then?

What if the reason Wano is so special...will only be revealed when the final war is impending? Just like Fishman Island's promised day?

...and also Zoro being the monster samurai, will it be only revealed at the final war as well? :kriwhat:
So you're trying to say Wano arc was just the introduction to Zoro arc?
Yea like just a start of the journey to become Monster Samurai / Sword God. That is, me being optimistic about Zoro's narrative.

I mean as things stand Oda chose to give us a bunch of Tama chapters but then 4 pages of Kaido flashback.

I don’t doubt Oda won’t skip Vegapunk, Elbaf, etc. But how fleshed out will that stuff be compared to how fleshed out it should be?

I’m very concerned.
I mean, his flashback really isn't that important, and the part that is (Rocks) can't be shown yet. Tama is a focal point of the arc, whether you like it or not.

Kaido had 140 chapters and had plenty of good scenes. You act like pre-timeskip had villains with complete backstories that were fully elaborated on. We still speculate Crocodiles past for gods sake

I mean, his flashback really isn't that important, and the part that is (Rocks) can't be shown yet. Tama is a focal point of the arc, whether you like it or not.

Kaido had 140 chapters and had plenty of good scenes. You act like pre-timeskip had villains with complete backstories that were fully elaborated on. We still speculate Crocodiles past for gods sake
Kaido's race is not important? Why he came to wano is not important? Why he became suicidal is not important? How and when he became a yonko? Kaido vs Shanks? etc etc.

you dont think that because its rushed...some of those plot points will be skimmed through and feel unsatisfying?
if hes revising it in order finish as fast as possible that could happen
What exactly was rushed lol? Kaido's flashback? What villains have gotten full flashbacks in this series? Doflamingo's wasn't really about him, it was about Law and what happened between them. BMs was entirely an intro to Elbaf.

Wano is 140+ chapters long and still has an ending to finish. I'm confused as to where people think it's being rushed. Him not elaborating on Rocks was on purpose. Anything else frankly does not matter. Plus, we also have the potential for Yamato to receive something.

You guys jump the gun on things way too quickly and get concerned about 1 vague sentence made by the author.

Why don't talk about ZKK, are u dissappointed because it did not happen? But you find another way to complain??
Please enlighten me
lol. If you think this is a good ending, good for you. I am disappoint obviously and now I do think ZKK is almost zero chance now based on the spoiler and Oda preparation for the final arc. Have fun enjoy .
I wasn't a ZKK believer when I joined. Then I became a skeptical ZKK believer. Then I became a full-fledged believer. I've always said that, regardless of whether or not ZKK happens, that I would be happy just to learn about Zoro's lineage, black blades, and just get some kind of impactful moment at the end of the arc. I still believe, and I won't drop it unless the Straw Hats legitimately leave Wano and Kaido is either confirmed alive or dead by the magma, but I must admit this is the weakest faith I've had since I started believing in it. And it would be incredibly disappointing if we couldn't even get any of the other things I mentioned. If ZKK is an ambition, the other stuff are expectations and no Zoro fan should feel ashamed of having those expectations in my opinion :zosleepy:
+1. I am Zoro fan but initially think ZKK is crazy and bad. Then Oda keep dropping clues and lores regarding to black blade, Ryuma, Shimotsuki, death, Enma, dawn, etc, funnily, everything links to Kaido death. But now he is likely to threw everything off. Without Zoro plotpoint resolved, I am certain that I gonna drop One Piece since I have nothing to look forward to. This is a biggest disappointment.

Kaido's race is not important? Why he came to wano is not important? Why he became suicidal is not important? How and when he became a yonko? Kaido vs Shanks? etc etc.
You guys are trying to read between the lines on things that don't really need more explanation. And if they do, you can't say things cannot happen in the future still.

- Kaido's race may be elaborated on with Yamato, a new crew member.

- He came to Wano because it was a natural fortress. It was explained like 4 times during the raid, but people expected more from that. Not the authors problem.

- Him being suicidal literally has no bearing on the plot. He already has talked about how his competitors died deaths that he wanted. And he has trouble dying. That's it. His hobby trying to kill himself comes from that. Reread the fight with the scabbards

- How he became a Yonko is not important. He's literally the strongest creature. We already know why he became one.

- His meeting with Shanks probably can't be shown until we know what Shanks' motives are. And if they are truly good, then who cares, it just means Shanks stopped him.

This isn't that complicated. You are making it complicated

You guys are trying to read between the lines on things that don't really need more explanation. And if they do, you can't say things cannot happen in the future still.

- Kaido's race may be elaborated on with Yamato, a new crew member.

- He came to Wano because it was a natural fortress. It was explained like 4 times during the raid, but people expected more from that.

- Him being suicidal literally has no bearing on the plot. He already has talked about how his competitors died deaths that he wanted. And he has trouble dying. That's it. His hobby trying to kill himself comes from that. Reread the fight with the scabbards

- How he became a Yonko is not important. He's literally the strongest creature. We already know why he became one.

- His meeting with Shanks probably can't be shown until we know what Shanks' motives are. And if they are truly good, then who cares, it just means Shanks stopped him.

This isn't that complicated. You are making it complicated
I don't care. This was kaido's FB and those things should be there. Oda can do this and that is copium

For you it may not be important but for lot of people including me they are

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Unfortunately he really hated WCI and made i think a 45 minute video on it on why it was so bad IIRC. Pirate King Buggy also did the same back in the day too.

WCI was a breaking point for him with Big Mom too, Pedro's death, the Cracker fight I think and so on.
I want to say he liked Sanjs backstory especially the throwback to the cover pages and "foreshadowing" with cakes, mice and such IIRC. I think he liked Sanji rescuing thr Vinsmokes too.
I could be wrong here though ofc.

I know he was really fed up by the time we got to Udon and we had all the Big Mom BS especially there too.

I don't think he liked Queen either BUT if not mistaken, he really appreciated and liked Oda focusing on Sanji as being being chef in early Wano, how he reacted to food being trashed by those Yakuza assholes and Sanji beating their asses. He really liked that if I remember right.

I'm not sure of he's real the Shokugeki no Sanji chapters but im sure he'd like some of them including the Wano one too.

I know he used to really like maybe love Sanji pre TS, I'm sure he did but I may nr wrong ofc lol.

My memory is absolutely poor these days so it doesn't help naturally.
I saw a comment by him on the part2 saying that he always thought Sanji was, at best, OK, until EL.
Not sure about the "really liked him pre-TS" part. LMAO.

I don't care. This was kaido's FB and those things should be there. Oda can do this and that is copium

For you it may not be important but for lot of people including me they are
Except this is not the point of the conversation so I'm not sure why you quoted me.

The argument was that One Piece is being rushed and will not focus on major characters Oda has established. That is a completely baseless assumption.

Kaido was focused on for 140 chapters, you just didn't like the execution of certain elements. And I get that, but this is not what what I'm talking about here.

Doggo

Completely agree. I got lost on the powerscaling, feats, reveals etc hype trains but OP has fucking amazing world building, exploration, charm, sense of adventure etc.

I was thinking about the structures of Dressrosa, Zou, FMI, PH, WCI, Wano and ofc pre TS places like Skypeia, Jaya, Baratie, Sabaody and Reverse Mountain and they are incredible.

These are very underrated aspects of OP imo.

In the OP games, the part I enjoyed most was running around the OP locations and experiencing them more directly. Recognising famous areas and landmarks.
Pirate Warriors 3 and 4 does this quite nicely too imo.

It reminds me of how much I really loved the Wind Waker Zelda game as well as Zelda games in general, 3D Mario games especially 64 and Sunshine, Golden Sun, Basten Kaitos, Tales of Symphonia and Skies of Arcadia.

Also series like Asterix and Obelix, Samurai Jack, Johnny Quest, Tintin maybe etc.

I've been getting into Avatar TLA lately and it reminds me of Naruto and OP a lot, especially OP maybe.
I might have my problems with Dressrosa.
But one of the things that I really, REALLY thought was severely underrated for how cruel it was, was the "toys" plot.
Considering the Hiluluk speech about people dying when they are forgotten, having a plot about people being forgotten by their loved ones and having to watch as they simply continue with their lives without remembering you is....to say the least, one of the darkest plots One Piece had.
And I hate how it was handled by Usopp making Sugar faint with a gag face.

lol. If you think this is a good ending, good for you. I am disappoint obviously and now I do think ZKK is almost zero chance now based on the spoiler and Oda preparation for the final arc. Have fun enjoy .

+1. I am Zoro fan but initially think ZKK is crazy and bad. Then Oda keep dropping clues and lores regarding to black blade, Ryuma, Shimotsuki, death, Enma, dawn, etc, funnily, everything links to Kaido death. But now he is likely to threw everything off. Without Zoro plotpoint resolved, I am certain that I gonna drop One Piece since I have nothing to look forward to. This is a biggest disappointment.
90% of the stuff you mentioned there will be addressed later and has no correlation with ZKK lol
Zoro won't have a black blade until nearly EoS. He wouldn't be considered Sword God before fighting Mihawk as well, Shimotsuki plot will be addressed here in post Wano, Dawn is linked to Luffy aka Joy Boy.

Zoro wouldn't suddenly resolve all of his plot points before we even entered the final saga lol

Last edited:
It would be a painful wait, but I think that is possible as long as Wano is actually still relevant in the final saga. We'll see. I still have hope, but I think next chapter is probably my breaking point lol
I honestly dont think theres a big chance of Zoro fulfilling Monster Samurai role that by killing Kaidou, especially since we already enter the closure of Wano arc currently. But if he recovered and fend of the majority of WG army or robots or battleships and major fighters etc by himself, to the point that even Ryokugyu cant mess with Wano since Zoro guards its borders without fail or makes a tens of Tatsumaki Tornadoes etc, won't it be a depiction of Second Ryuma? Something along those lines

Last edited:
I might have my problems with Dressrosa.
But one of the things that I really, REALLY thought was severely underrated for how cruel it was, was the "toys" plot.
Considering the Hiluluk speech about people dying when they are forgotten, having a plot about people being forgotten by their loved ones and having to watch as they simply continue with their lives without remembering you is....to say the least, one of the darkest plots One Piece had.
And I hate how it was handled by Usopp making Sugar faint with a gag face.
Meanwhile Kinemon has ass talking fart powers which actually saved his and Kiku's life lol.

I think people take this manga too seriously. It has its emotional and serious moments. I'm sure it'll only get heavier as we near the end, but we should probably remember the dumb shit Oda writes with zero fucks given too lol

I understand why Lejas and swaLLaLa would be scared to be fair :kobeha:

In a few chapters they won't be able to keep up their troll act on this forum no more :cheers:

Ryokugyu is about to humble the Yonktards FOR GOOD :kobeha:

Doggo

Meanwhile Kinemon has ass talking fart powers which actually saved his and Kiku's life lol.

I think people take this manga too seriously. It has its emotional and serious moments. I'm sure it'll only get heavier as we near the end, but we should probably remember the dumb shit Oda writes with zero fucks given too lol
So? Oda knows how to handle serious plots when he wants to.
I think it's completely valid to criticize him when he chooses to do for the retarded route instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.