What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just really pray he doesn't go creating new characters and plotlines as he did in WCI and Wano, if One Piece went back to it's old pacing I would die from happiness lol
Oda's monitoring these threads and for every mention of him rushing the end he's already adding one more side character (complete with their own backstory ofc) to the last saga

G

Gorosei Informer

People really underestimate one of the core concepts of One Piece adventures which was the "exploration" aspect. Discovering a new and cool place with different social dynamics, etc. And it's cool to see how the crew interacts with said dynamics.

I think FI does it really well. Wano did a good job with Zoro's adventure in Ebisu Town.
Completely agree. I got lost on the powerscaling, feats, reveals etc hype trains but OP has fucking amazing world building, exploration, charm, sense of adventure etc.

I was thinking about the structures of Dressrosa, Zou, FMI, PH, WCI, Wano and ofc pre TS places like Skypeia, Jaya, Baratie, Sabaody and Reverse Mountain and they are incredible.

These are very underrated aspects of OP imo.

In the OP games, the part I enjoyed most was running around the OP locations and experiencing them more directly. Recognising famous areas and landmarks.
Pirate Warriors 3 and 4 does this quite nicely too imo.

It reminds me of how much I really loved the Wind Waker Zelda game as well as Zelda games in general, 3D Mario games especially 64 and Sunshine, Golden Sun, Basten Kaitos, Tales of Symphonia and Skies of Arcadia.

Also series like Asterix and Obelix, Samurai Jack, Johnny Quest, Tintin maybe etc.

I've been getting into Avatar TLA lately and it reminds me of Naruto and OP a lot, especially OP maybe.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda's monitoring these threads and for every mention of him rushing the end he's already adding one more side character (complete with their own backstory ofc) to the last saga
Ah yes the Will of Delay he's learnt from Gaben sama.
Post automatically merged:

I really hope Brook reuniting with Laboon will be done justice too. I'm so desperate to see that done right.

Status
Not open for further replies.